Executive Digital Editor
This was removed by the employer on 12/30/2021 6:31:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Writing Category
Search for Executive Digital Editor jobs in London-UK
Search all Executive Digital Editor postings
Full Time Job
Position: Executive Digital Editor
Business Segment: Catalyst Agency
Career Level: Experienced
NBCUniversal are proud to be a Disability Confident Committed employer. Accessibility Statement | NBCUnicareers
We are proud to be a disability confident employer and weâ€™ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
NBCUniversal is one of the worldâ€™s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
We are Catalyst, NBCUniversalâ€™s award-winning international in-house agency.
We are a global team of passionate visionaries, creators, storytellers, thinkers and audience specialists.
We are the link between brands and premium audiences, redefining how and why to tell stories across multiple platforms and how to shape and deliver world-leading virtual, hybrid and on the ground, live experiences.
Constantly evolving, we combine innovative ideas, creative expertise, cutting edge technology and extensive data & insight, we bring dynamic brand experiences to life, connecting deeply with audiences and delivering unrivalled impact across the NBCUniversal Sky portfolio for international clients.
This is a key leadership role with a variety of functions â€'' including from an overarching perspective, to continually elevate Catalystâ€™s digital storytelling, UX and performance optimization capabilities. It will be instrumental in driving new content products and innovative formats, embracing and seeking advances in platform and other technological developments.
On a day-to-day basis, the role will manage and deliver content-led digital campaigns and contribute or lead other multiplatform projects, ensuring quality, storytelling excellence, audience engagement with strong relationships with clients and other stakeholders.
The candidate will lead a global team and coordinate with product, content and other peers in digital departments across NBCUniversal. S/he will work with brands from a variety of industries and across NBCUniversalâ€™s vast portfolio that includes news, business, technology, travel, lifestyle, sport and entertainment.
This senior role suits a candidate with strong editorial, commercial and/or marketing digital experience
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Lead, set and deliver the strategic direction across Catalyst to develop the best and most innovative digital storytelling solutions for clients.
• Develop, implement and drive the delivery of market-leading content solutions that will continue to enhance NBCUâ€™s digital brand storytelling capabilities.
• Manage, build and oversee the full scope of digital output across Catalyst, setting the vision and driving effectiveness and efficiencies across campaign delivery and operations, ensuring highest quality output is achieved, within allocated budgets and timelines.
• Run client digital campaigns and have a leadership role across other multiplatform projects.
• Ensure best-in-class digital storytelling methodologies and standards are applied across all aspects and mediums from design, development, video production, written articles, social posts and virtual events. Editorial and standards oversight will be required.
• Meet or exceed client performance goals and KPIs and use qualitative and quantitative insights to determine solutions to further improve digital performance across the group.
• Take the lead in improving digital workflows and processes across Catalyst enabling creative synergy across working teams (developers, video producers, designers, designers)
• Be constantly up-to-date with industry news and developments, emerging technologies, trends and competitive analysis.
• Shape and develop the digital product roadmap according to business and strategic priorities, supporting wider team with rollout of pilot initiatives.
• Provide digital product knowledge and creative expertise in pitch process, helping generate new business through compelling and commercially minded digital strategies and creative ideas.
• Make full use of NBCUâ€™s digital products and resources, building robust network across wider product, technology & operational teams
• Participate in the delivery of training sessions and workshops on specific products, platforms or broader areas of technology relevant to digital capabilities.
• Excellent understanding of technologies, design and digital storytelling.
• Outstanding knowledge and experience in digital media, advertising and branded content with a strong editorial-commercial background.
• Strong analytical skills, using data to inform product strategy and prioritisation.
• Experience in managing multiple internal and external stakeholders and understanding their needs.
• A collaborative approach, and an ability to operate independently and with initiative to identify opportunities and challenges.
• Be passionate about all things digital to help develop innovative and effective ideas for clients â€'' challenging mediocrity
• Experience working in a creative, demanding and competitive environment
• Strong ability to work within a large organization and collaborate across many platforms
• Minimum 5-10 years in a digital content leadership/management position.
• University degree and media qualification preferred
• Willingness to travel as required and to work flexible hours when necessary
• Proactively contribute to a positive team atmosphere and company culture