Digital Production Assistant, Olympics
This was removed by the employer on 12/21/2023 7:34:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Content Creator Category
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Digital Production Assistant, Olympics jobs in Stamford-CT
Search all Digital Production Assistant, Olympics postings
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone.
We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal's commitment and how we are making an impact.
We're looking for world-class talent to help bring action-packed coverage of The Olympics and Paralympics to viewers across the country.
Assist in the production of 100 daily video highlights and features during the Olympic Games, from every Olympic sport.
include, but are not limited to:
• Monitoring live Olympic events, noting and clipping significant moments
• Supporting producers & editors with shot selection and story research
• Preparing video for digital publishing â€'' creating thumbnail images, adding descriptive metadata, etc.
• Experience producing sports highlights using AVID or Adobe Premier
• Experience publishing video to digital/social platforms
• Availability to work every day between July 19 and August 11, 2024
• Working knowledge of Adobe After Effects or Photoshop (a plus)
• Knowledgeable & passionate about Olympic sports, or high-level competitive experience in an Olympic sport
• Able to thrive in an intense environment with tight deadlines, while working long hours for the duration of the Olympics
• Detail-oriented, organized, and able to multitask
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.