Digital Inventory & Pricing Analyst
NbcuNew York, NY
Full Time Job
As a member of the Digital Ad Sales Operations group, the Inventory & Pricing Analyst is responsible for handling digital ad sales intelligence on a portfolio of ad products across NBCUniversal Owned Television Stations Digital and NBC Spot On properties through inventory forecasts, cross-functional reporting, and business flow system management.
This role will work closely with station sales teams, finance, and research to provide (a range of) weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting as well as fulfilling ad hoc reporting requests.
This position requires Proficient Excel skills, knowledge of the digital advertising industry (minimum 1 yr), and the ability to turn data into actionable sales information.
• Provide inventory availability of ad products across our different platforms (Web, Mobile Web, App, OTT, MVPD) to station planners (including local inventory share availability of network products)
• Provide inventory and pricing guidance for NBC Spot On
• Review & approve digital ad campaigns, ensuring teams adhere to inventory management protocol, rate card rates, and inventory availability
• Gain deep understanding of Inventory trends to provide recommendations to planning teams
• Define & help communicate standard inventory booking process
• Q/A inventory tools
• Recommend, refine and develop new reporting deemed necessary for operations
• Develop and maintain inventory documentation
• Additional projects as requested
1-2 years minimum experience in Digital Ad Sales
Proficient Excel skills (sumifs, VLOOKUP, pivot tables etc.)
Working knowledge of the digital ad industry, including an understanding of online ad serving (Google Ad Manager, Freewheel...Etc.) systems
Experience with Digital Media Plan Booking Systems (Operative One)
Able to communicate information at the appropriate level to sales people, middle, and senior management
Fluency in the language of digital media and online measurement: Impressions, CTR, CPMs, eCPMs, uniques, pageviews, visits, viewabililty, etc.
Extensive problem-solving skills; strong analytical approach and mindset
Strong Work Ethic
Ability to organize/prioritize efficiently