Creative Director, Digital Design & Branding
NBCUUniversal City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/22/2023 6:05:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Creative Director, Digital Design & Branding jobs in Universal City-CA
Search all Creative Director, Digital Design & Branding postings
Full Time Job
Creative Director, Digital Design & Branding oversees and manages a talented team of staff and contractor digital-media art directors and designers for NBC Entertainment Marketing. This position will be report dually to the VP, Motion Design & Branding and VP, Key Art Design & Branding.
• Lead and manage robust digital design and design-driven efforts for NBC Entertainment Marketing Creative from ideation to execution
• Collaboratively build the digital bridge between Key Art and Motion Design to build effective, holistic campaigns for NBC shows and brand
• Oversight to include premier motion and static digital billboards, design content and gifs for social-media platforms, plus graphics for video and thumbnails for YouTube
• Social platforms include Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and more
• Inspire, develop and manage digital design directors and their teams
• Oversee brainstorms, pitches and executions for innovative and engaging digital activations
• Identify and onboard new talent as necessary for both staff and contractor positions
• Build partnerships with Brand and Social Marketing and Creative Content teams and leadership to develop innovative and strategic creative ideas, concepts and activations
• Partner with Key Art and Motion Design creative directors for creative alignment
• Identify, engage and manage external creative agencies, freelance designers, animators, and other vendors
• Coordinate with project management/producers to identify project needs and timing, and build and meet deadlines
• Lead presentations to internal partners and executives, including the CMO
• Oversee finishing production with in-house team and outside vendors, managing retouching, rendering and delivery of elements and toolkits
• Promote excellence through effective detail-oriented quality control
• Partner with teams across NBCU from Broadcast, Cable and Streaming, including Marketing, Platforms, Public Relations/Press, Ad Sales, Affiliate Marketing and more.
• Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
• This position is eligible for company sponsored benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the Benefits page of the Careers website. Salary range: $120,000 - $165,000 (bonus eligible).
• Bachelor's degree
• 7 years of agency advertising and/or in-house film, television, or commercial digital design experience
• 3 years as ad agency or in-house television or film design director
• Strong organization, communication and presentation skills
• Strong understanding of and passion for digital landscape, workflows and emerging technologies
• Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects and Acrobat
• Knowledge of Maxon Cinema 4D or 3D applications a plus
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through the link below to be considered
• Must be willing and able to work in Universal City
• Must be willing to travel to photo and video shoots as needed
• Ability and willingness to work overtime and weekends with short notice
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have a portfolio that demonstrates excellent design skills and capability.
• Please, include web address when you submit your resume.
• Excellent management and leadership skills, editorial judgment, and creative abilities, with solid communication skills, written and verbal.
• Strongly developed conceptual skills and ability to convey them in presentations
• Knowledge of all aspects of digital design and production.
• Self-starter who is innovative, enthusiastic, and highly motivated
• Team player who is not afraid to step up and do what is needed to get the job done.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, team-oriented environment
• Manage heavy workload with positivity and flexibility
• Constant learner and explorer of emergent technologies to improve efficiency and creative in design, development, animation, production
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.