Coordinator, Strategic Marketing Initiatives
NbcuNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Comcast NBCUniversal Strategic Marketing Initiatives (i.e., Symphony) team is seeking a Coordinator to support the team in all capacities. This role will provide the candidate with a solid understanding of the organizationâ€™s business priorities, portfolio of brands, and key executives. Day-to-day responsibilities will focus primarily on the marketing and media strategy functions.
Symphony leverages the collaborative culture and vast reach of Comcast NBCUniversalâ€™s portfolio of brands to amplify key business priorities â€'' from the premiere of a new Universal Pictures film to the launch of a new Peacock series to the opening of a new attraction at Universal Parks & Resorts (and much, much more). Symphony helps promote content, engage fans, find new customers, and drive new business opportunities for Comcast NBCUniversal.
The Coordinator will support the team on projects including but not limited to: Symphony calendar, meetings, and materials management; cross-company marketing efforts; linear and digital trafficking and reporting; executive presentations; billing; and marketing collateral.
This position is based in New York, NY and dual reports to the Sr. Directors, Strategic Marketing Initiatives & Audience Strategy with additional support for the Marketing Council Chair.
• Executive administrative support for Chair, NBCUniversal Marketing Council
• Working across business verticals, brands, and functions to support the implementation of all priority cross-company marketing initiatives (i.e., â€œSymphony prioritiesâ€)
• Assisting with deck building for marketing plans presentations to CEO, NBCUniversal
• Supporting linear and digital trafficking for all Symphony priorities; liaising with cross-brand scheduling teams to ensure the timely delivery of instructions and assets
• Tracking campaign performance by pulling linear and digital reporting
• Agenda and materials management for bi-weekly Marketing Council Meetings
• Reviewing, approving, and tracking media billings against annual budget
• Supporting planning and logistics for annual executive Marketing Council Retreat
• Updating and maintaining operational documents and distribution lists
• Supporting the creative direction and development of corporate sizzle films
• Supporting the creation and publishing of quarterly Symphony newsletters
• Coordinating recurring Audience & Media Strategy meetings and summits
• Related experience in marketing or adjacent function and/or in media and entertainment
• Passion for and familiarity with media, entertainment, and technology industries
• High-level understanding of NBCUniversal businesses across cable and broadcast entertainment, news, sports, film, theme parks, streaming, etc.
• Bachelorâ€™s degree in media, marketing, communications, or related field preferred
Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through the link below to be considered
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
• Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail
• Skilled in building clear, concise, and well-designed PowerPoint presentations
• Self-starter with ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects independently
• Adept and resourceful problem-solver with ability to learn on the job
• Forward-thinker who proactively identifies opportunities to offer solutions
• Calm and collected under pressure and in fast-paced environment
• Strong personal judgment and ability to maintain confidential information