Coordinator Partner Marketing
NbcuNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Coordinator Partner Marketing (Content Distribution) - News & Hispanic
About Content Distribution:
Content Distribution is a division of NBCUniversal that drives the North American distribution of the company's multi-billion-dollar television portfolio to cable, satellite and telco providers, as well as live streaming services, and other digital platforms. A key revenue-generator, the division oversees the distribution of NBC and Telemundo owned stations, all of NBCUniversal's cable entertainment, news and sports networks, and the Olympics. The group also leads the content strategy and development for offerings that include video-on-demand (VOD) and TV Everywhere (TVE).
The Partner Marketing team is seeking a bilingual (English/Spanish) brand coordinator to assist in developing and implementing innovative marketing initiatives and partnerships that help drive distributor and NBCUniversal relationships, reinforce the value of the NBCUniversal network portfolio and increase network ratings. This role will work very closely across the News and Hispanic brands and properties.
• Serve as a day-to-day contact for News (NBC News, MSNBC, CNBC) and Hispanic (Telemundo, Universo) networks' marketing teams, building and maintaining relationships at all levels
• Acquire and traffic network assets and approvals for marketing promotional requests and partner campaigns
• Maintain history of all marketing support from partners to serve as resource for networks
• Responsible for writing and submitting creative briefs for print, on-air and digital assets for various networks
• Contribute in the ideation, pitching, and execution of strategic marketing campaigns that drive partner goals and network ratings, including product stunts, experiential marketing events, talent appearances, local promotions, partner access to network events
• Generate awareness and support for key tentpole initiatives (i.e. Elections, FIFA World Cup)
• Develop and assemble presentation materials, including partnership recaps; opportunity to present and share ideas with wider team
• Update and manage department website with all upcoming programming priorities
• Occasional administrative duties including managing team meetings, tracking monthly invoices, and compiling and circulating meeting notes
• Bachelor's Degree with 1 years marketing experience preferred.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish speaking)
• Computer literacy required (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel); familiarity with photo editing programs a plus.
• Familiarity with TV landscape including cable, satellite and telco industries.
• Experience in working in a marketing organization a plus.
• Highly organized, detail oriented and resourceful.
• Great proof-reading skills and an eye for detail.
• Strong multi-tasking and time management skills to successfully handle multiple projects concurrently and meet tight deadlines.
• Ability to work in a high pressure, fast moving environment.
• Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and client relation skills.
• Brings a can-do attitude and can handle all types of personalities.
• Passion for television and pop culture
• Consistent team player who is willing to pitch in on last minute, high priority projects as needed.