NbcuUniversal City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/12/2021 5:12:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Coordinator, Inclusion jobs in Universal City-CA
Search all Coordinator, Inclusion postings
Full Time Job
NBCU's Global Talent Development & Inclusion (GTDI) EVP, Inclusion- Talent & Content has an opening for a coordinator reporting to the Vice President, Creative Talent & Content â€'' Film and the Director, Communications & Marketing.
This is a pivotal role in which the candidate will contribute in the building and implementation of diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) practices across the Universal Filmed Entertainment Group (UFEG) portfolio in this fast-paced, rapidly growing department. Candidate will support the administration of both executives' offices as well as support DEI programs, initiatives and efforts under the purview of Creative Talent & Content, and participate in executing work tied to GTDI's Communications & Marketing strategies.
Established in 2017 as a groundbreaking diversity and inclusion department for the feature film industry by UFEG Chairman Donna Langley, GTDI partners with Production, Human Resources, Corporate Communications and Corporate Social Responsibility departments across the Company's content ecosystem to create strategies that align with its mission to cultivate, amplify, attract and retain an inclusive talent pool on-screen, behind the camera, and within NBCUniversal's work culture.
• Manage calendars and scheduling for both the Vice President, Creative Talent & Content â€'' Film, and the Director, Communications & Marketing.
• Coordinate and set up internal/external meetings as required
• Liaise between other internal departments and external contacts and represent VP and Director in a professional and efficient manner
• Phone coverage as well as all basic administrative duties to support both offices
• Provide prep material to executives prior to scheduled meetings
• Keep schedules on track and anticipate and address the needs of VP and Director
• Take copious meeting notes when requested, identifying action items and keeping executives on track to complete needed action.
• Create meeting agendas
• Coordinate business travel arrangements and creating detailed travel itineraries
• File executive travel & expense reports
• Timely preparation and processing of invoices, timecards, expense reports, etc.
• Maintain proper recordkeeping and filing system for all work, including updating and organizing contact lists and meeting attendee email groups.
• Interview and identify high-performing intern, page and/or temp candidates as needed
• Special projects as assigned
• Perform other administrative-related duties as required
Office of Vice President, Creative Talent & Content â€'' Film
• Support in the coordination and execution of creative programs and initiatives such as, but not limited to, UFEG's writing, directing and casting initiatives; including formatting and distribution of curriculums; securing guest speakers, event logistics, and alumni relations, etc.
• Format, distribute and track action plans to current program participants and alumni to build career momentum
• Identify talent, contribute, and maintain talent databases and tracking systems for production and development as well as mid- and year-end reporting
• Log, provide and distribute coverage of incoming external talent submissions and recommendations for strategy
• Assist with content assessment with regards to diversity, equity, and inclusion matters including but not limited to evaluating scripts, cuts, artwork, etc.
• Work with Production Talent & Partnerships and Creative Talent & Content â€'' TV & Streaming providing support when needed
Office of Director, Communications & Marketing â€'' Film
• Support in the execution of marketing, branding and communications strategies to amplify GTDI DEI efforts and NBCU's overall commitment to DEI
• Identify and draft suitable content and accompanying assets tied to GTDI and/or UFEG content for social media platforms including, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
• Prepare presentations and decks as needed for meetings and events
• Track UFEG related media announcements and overall industry news relevant to diversity and inclusion
• Support in planning and coordinating logistics for internal and external events
< u>Basic Qualifications:
• Entertainment Industry experience in administrative capacity â€'' film, TV, agency, studio, production company, etc.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and advanced PowerPoint as well as Adobe Photoshop and PDFs
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Willingness to work in Los Angeles, CA
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Must be available to work extended hours
• Bachelor's Degree
• Highly detail-oriented paying meticulous attention to multiple details and tasks while minimizing errors
• Possesses a collaborative team-player mentality
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Proactive self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced office environment
• Understanding of creative production process including analysis of directing and writing for live-action and animation
• Knowledge of the film and TV studio system, NBCU's senior leadership and key players in the industry
• Familiarity with creative and production talent, including but not limited to live-action and animation writers; directors; composers; and below-the-line crew
• Ability to successfully interact with senior leadership and staff at all levels and cultivate relationships
• Ability to adapt, problem solve and anticipate potential needs in a very fast-paced environment while managing a heavy workload
• Adept at multi-tasking, effectively prioritizing work assignments, and demonstrating a sense of urgency when needed
• Knowledge of diversity best practices, concepts and programs as well as possess a passion for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace
• Strong analytical skills, and comfort working with numerical data or performing data analysis and reporting
• Demonstrates flexibility, adaptability and creativity to excel in a constantly evolving department
• Proactive and resourceful problem-solver with ability to work calmly under pressure
• Ability to work with and maintain confidential information
• Keeps abreast of industry developments/trends and company news as it relates to film production as well as inclusivity