Coordinator, Events, Focus Features
NBCUUniversal City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/3/2023 4:24:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Coordinator, Events, Focus Features jobs in Universal City-CA
Search all Coordinator, Events, Focus Features postings
Full Time Job
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group,
world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service. This position will support the Focus Features Events department with a variety of projects such as promotions, communications, social media, on-lot event coordination/execution, and industry research. Additionally, assist with any projects as needed by management.
• Assist Special Event staff in coordination of on-lot events
• Build and maintain relationships with on-lot Studio Operations departments and outside vendors
• Assist with executing Studio Operations Marketing and Communications strategies
• Assist with gathering information for collateral, newsletters, power point presentations
• Assist with accommodating press and photo shoots
• Provide support to the departments on projects as needed
• Bachelor's Degree (degree in media, journalism or communications is preferred)
• Minimum of 1-year direct publicity experience (at an agency, studio or network)
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work as part of a team and independently on assigned projects
• Motivated self-starter who is comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Prior experience working on film publicity and awards campaigns
• Working knowledge of specialty and independent films
• A genuine love and affection for film and global pop culture
• Working knowledge of trends in social media landscape
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, time sensitive environment
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Available to travel and work overtime, and on weekends as necessary for our events
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
This position is eligible for company sponsored benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the Benefits page of the Careers website.
Salary Range: $50,000-$60,000; not bonus eligible, not long-term incentive eligible.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.