Coordinator, Creative Talent & Content, Film
NbcuUniversal City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/31/2021 5:34:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Coordinator, Creative Talent & Content, Film jobs in Universal City-CA
Search all Coordinator, Creative Talent & Content, Film postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator, Creative Talent & Content, Film?
Full Time Job
NBCU's Global Talent Development & Inclusion (GTDI) EVP, Inclusion- Talent & Content has an opening for a Coordinator reporting to the Vice President, Creative Talent & Content, Film.
This is a pivotal role in which the candidate will contribute in the building and implementation of diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) practices across the NBCUniversal portfolio in this fast-paced, rapidly growing department which is the first of its kind to cover Film, TV¸ and Streaming. Candidate will support the administration of executive's office as well as support DEI programs, initiatives and efforts under the purview of Creative Talent & Content with a focus on Film.
ABOUT GLOBAL TALENT DEVELOPMENT & INCLUSION (GTDI)
First established in 2017 as a groundbreaking diversity and inclusion department for the feature film industry by Universal Filmed Entertainment Group Chairman Donna Langley, business-led GTDI expanded its purview in 2020 to add television and streaming which includes the Universal Studio Group led by Chairman Pearlena Igbokwe, as well as the Entertainment Group led by Chairmen Susan Rovner and Frances Berwick. Building upon NBCUniversal's commitment to diversify the landscape of our industry by creating access and opportunities for underrepresented talent at all levels of production and within NBCU's work culture, GTDI partners with businesses across NBCU including Production, Human Resources, Corporate Communications, Corporate Diversity, Corporate Social Responsibility, Legal and Labor Relations.
Office of Vice President, Creative Talent & Content, Film:
• Support in the coordination and execution of Film creative programs and initiatives such as, but not limited to, NBCUniversal's writing, directing and casting initiatives; including formatting and distribution of curriculums; securing guest speakers, event logistics, and alumni relations, etc.
• Format, distribute and track action plans to current program participants and alumni to build career momentum
• Identifying talent, contributing, and maintaining talent databases and tracking systems for production and development as well as mid- and year-end reporting
• Log, provide and distribute coverage of incoming external talent submissions and recommendations for strategy
• Work under the guidance of GTDI executives to contribute DEI related notes and sensitivities on content
• Supporting efforts from GTDI's Production Talent & Partnerships and Communication &
• Marketing teams when collaborating on team efforts
• Support Creative Talent & Content TV/Streaming counterparts on efforts crossing Film, TV & Streaming
• Managing calendar and scheduling for the Vice President
• Phone coverage as well as all basic administrative duties
• Providing prep material to executive prior to scheduled meetings
• Taking copious meeting notes when requested, identifying action items and keeping executive on track to complete needed action.
• Creating meeting agendas
• Coordinating business travel arrangements and creating detailed travel itineraries
• Filing executive travel & expense reports
• Timely preparation and processing of invoices, timecards, expense reports, etc.
• Maintain proper recordkeeping and filing system for all work, including updating and organizing contact lists and meeting attendee email groups.
• Interviewing and identifying high-performing intern, page and/or temp candidates as needed.
• Minimum 2 years industry experience â€'' film, TV, agency, studio, production company, etc.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and advanced PowerPoint as well as Adobe Photoshop and PDFs
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Must be available to work extended hours
• Bachelor's degree
• Understanding of creative production process including analysis of directing and writing for live-action and animation
• Knowledge of the film and TV studio system, NBCU's senior leadership and key players in the industry
• Familiarity with creative and production talent, including but not limited to live-action and animation writers; directors; composers; and below-the-line crew
• Ability to successfully interact with senior leadership and staff at all levels and cultivate relationships
• Ability to adapt, problem solve and anticipate potential needs in a very fast-paced environment while managing a heavy workload
• Highly detail-oriented paying meticulous attention to multiple details and tasks while minimizing errors
• Adept at multi-tasking, effectively prioritizing work assignments, and demonstrating a sense of urgency when needed
• Possesses a collaborative team-player mentality
• An organic connection to and awareness of strategies to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture within production and the work place.
• Strong analytical skills, and comfort working with numerical data or performing data analysis and reporting
• Demonstrates flexibility, adaptability and creativity to excel in a constantly evolving department
• Proactive and resourceful problem-solver with ability to work calmly under pressure
• Ability to work with and maintain confidential information
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Keeps abreast of industry developments/trends and company news as it relates to film production as well as inclusivity