NbcuUniversal City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/28/2021 10:09:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Search for Contracts Specialist jobs in Universal City-CA
Search all Contracts Specialist postings
Full Time Job
NBCUniversal is looking for a detail-oriented, highly organized, and highly efficient individual to work within the Universal Studio Group handling production-related agreements and issues, as well as other matters.
• Draft, review, revise, and negotiate clearance agreements, location agreements, vendor agreements, equipment rental agreements, animal handler agreements, non-disclosure agreements, and other production-related agreements.
• Provide timely and thoughtful advice on potential risks and issues.
• Research and evaluate production issues.
• Process and upload contracts and correspondence into group files and databases.
• Participate in task forces to evaluate and establish new procedures to streamline workflow and enhance department productivity.
• Coordinate with team on projects and priorities.
•Either (1) two-three years of experience in a professional role requiring strong analytic and organizational skills and careful attention to detail, as well as a Bachelor's Degree; OR (2) a Juris Doctorate Degree.
•Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through the link below to be considered.
•Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA or New York, NY.
•Strong communication (oral and written) and organizational skills.
•Demonstrated facility with Adobe Acrobat; proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
•Good judgment and ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively, with all levels of company personnel and with outside parties.
•Demonstrated ability to process and analyze complex information.
•Willingness to work late and on weekends on short notice if necessary.
•Experience drafting production agreements and/or handling production related legal issues.
•Sound business judgment and flexibility/adaptability to manage multiple time-sensitive matters, including appropriately prioritizing among them.
•Paralegal or comparable experience.
•Proven problem-solving skills.
•Basic understanding of legal terms and conditions relevant to the entertainment industry.
•Ability to maintain a positive attitude and flexibility in a fast-paced corporate business environment.