Associate Creative Campaign Manager
NbcuUniversal City, CA
Full Time Job
The Associate Creative Campaign Manager will project manage the creative direction, development and campaign execution of compelling partner promotions with a strong focus on California markets and NBCU Symphony programs supporting Universal Studios Hollywood and Universal Parks & Resorts that engage current and potential guests. The Sr Rep is responsible for developing new and fostering existing relationships with promotional marketing partners by understanding their business needs and strategically aligning them through the creative execution, with the Universal Parks & Resorts brand promise and business objectives, with the goal to generate awareness of key Universal Studios Hollywood marketing initiatives, attraction launches, offers and special events.
• Lead and manage the day-to-day communication and the creative strategy process for integrated promotional campaigns with a strong focus on California markets and Universal Parks & Resorts symphony programs. Provide strategic guidance and practical feedback to partners on creative integration for campaign materials in order to meet current company branding and marketing objectives, and to ensure all work is completed on time, on budget and on strategy. Proactively plan with promotional partners by setting clear expectations regarding creative development and timelines.
• Work with internal partners to build custom creative assets toolkits based on specific promotional and partnership campaign focus following UPR company guidelines and strategic brand marketing objectives
• Maintain direct partner communication and day-to-day liaison about the creative process, inclusive of initial kick-off call, setting and managing project timelines, ensuring key milestones are met and securing final approvals from all internal/external stakeholders
• Facilitate creative review, including but not limited to strategic edits/comments/feedback to ensure integration of company branding and marketing objectives, prior to formal submission to internal review
• Provide insightful feedback and strategic guidance to partners on changes that need to be made to ensure the creative execution is aligned with overall brand standards and will ultimately achieve the desired brand/business results in each market
• Cultivate strong communication, trust, and collaboration on workflow process with Global Promotions Business Acquisition, Licensed Partnerships, Brand Assurance, Legal Affairs, other departments within our internal agency (Popcorn), and UPR Senior Management to maintain alignment on strategy, messaging, timing, creation and execution of partner campaigns.
• Anticipate and mitigate risks and project delays and communicate on-going status to leadership and stakeholders.
• Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UPR policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Must be able to commute to the LA office
• Minimum 5 years of creative project management to include planning, development and execution across all media platforms, retail, experiential, events, mobile apps, social and digital
• Proven track record of developing and executing marketing/promotional partnerships and directing creative that builds brand awareness, elevates brand positioning, and supports driving increased revenue
• Must possess superior project management, interpersonal, and communication skills with the ability to work under firm deadlines and within a rapidly changing environment. Must be highly detail-oriented and able to take initiative, make quick decisions, anticipate next steps, and offer thoughtful recommendations of possible solutions. Superior business writing skills a must.
• Strong business acumen combined with creative strategy skills
• Highly comfortable communicating both verbal and written with Sr Leadership, Internal and External Stakeholders and Partner direct
• Self-motivator with proactive attitude, sound judgment, ability to organize and communicate ideas succinctly and accurately
• Spanish is highly preferred, but not a requirement
• Consistent attendance is a job requirement
• Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, or Communications required. MBA or other graduate-level degree in relevant field is preferred.
EXPERIENCE: 5 years marketing/communications/agency experience required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Demonstrated experience managing high-profile national media promotions/marketing campaigns
• Effectively multi-task to meet demands and competing priorities in a high-volume work environment.
• Ability to communicate complex creative direction and recommendations in a clear, concise, and persuasive manner
• Proven team leadership skills
• Superior project management skills
• Strong diplomacy skills, ability to persuade others to take action and to strive to find solutions that meet the mutual needs of all parties and the company as a whole
• Strong interpersonal and relationship skills; proactive, adaptable, and collaborative
• Effective time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
• Self-directed and able to work independently but also able to work collaboratively in a team-oriented department
• Strong sense of project ownership and dedication to delivering outstanding results to partners, internal stakeholders, and company leadership; or equivalent combination of education and experience.