Assistant Director - NBCU Local Boston
This was removed by the employer on 8/10/2023 12:06:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Assistant Director - NBCU Local Boston jobs in Needham-MA
Search all Assistant Director - NBCU Local Boston postings
Full Time Job
Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal's commitment and how we are making an impact. The Assistant Director is responsible for assisting Directors with Studio Productions. Direct select productions as needed/assigned. Have competent understanding/skills related to shot composition, lighting and aesthetics. Responsibilities: • Assist Directors with Production
• Direct Select Productions as needed.
• Interact With Robotics & Audio Controls during Productions.
• Coding of shows using Ross Overdrive and Dalet newsroom systems
• Other production duties as needed
• 2 Positions Available. Original posting is Position #51483050 Qualifications • Minimum of two years' experience directing/technical directing in a fast paced and competitive television news / sports environment
• audio operation and robotic camera experience
• comprehensive understanding and familiarity with media operations center processes.
• Previous APC Experience a plus
• Interested and qualified candidates must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must be willing to work in Needham, MA