Administrative Coordinator, Legal Affairs
NbcuUniversal City, CA
Full Time Job
The Administrative Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Universal Studio Legal Affairs team within the NBCUniversal Law Department. This role is based in Universal City, California. The position will require a broad set of administrative skills. The ideal candidate will be professional, highly energetic and personable with a superior attention to detail.
• Arrange and schedule numerous meetings involving executives at all levels; maintain and update calendar; develop and maintain relationships with executive assistants throughout the company; demonstrate flexibility, patience and persistence in routinely rescheduling meetings.
• Answer phones professionally, and take messages as required.
• Maintain strict confidentiality and professionalism along with a positive attitude.
• Coordinate staff meetings, conferences and client meetings as necessary.
• Arrange complex logistics for multiple-attendee and multiple-location meetings (including Telepresence and slide presentation set-ups).
• File, track, and locate relevant agreements in company's document management systems.
• Prepare and process corporate and p-card expense reports and reconciliations in accordance with Company policy guidelines; process outside counsel invoices.
• Prepare for presentations as directed, including preparation of both electronic and hard copy files; coordinate audio/visual needs for critical meetings.
• Arrange travel and all accommodations including comprehensive and detailed itineraries. Process travel expenses and reimbursements and keep accurate and timely expense account records.
• Handle general office and administrative tasks, including the ordering of miscellaneous supplies, assisting other members of the department, and providing backup for co-workers.
• Manage administrative and coordination aspects of special projects as designated including planning and organizing internal events.
• Conduct Internet and other research as needed.
• Minimum of 1 year of experience working in a corporate environment.
• College degree and/or equivalent work experience required.
• Expertise in Microsoft programs including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
• Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or similar design software.
• Knowledge of and experience with DocuSign.
• Demonstrated interest in media industry or legal field.
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Superior organizational, problem-solving, and administrative skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritize work, as demonstrated by previous corporate office experience.
• Previous experience performing administrative assistant responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including a professional phone manner and in-person presence; experience as a team player; and ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with other executive assistants and individuals across the company.
• Excellent attention to detail and willingness to take initiative; problem-solver and self-starter who is organized and able to work without close supervision.
• Demonstrated ability to assume greater responsibility as circumstances dictate.
• Demonstrated ability to be flexible in a rapidly changing business environment.