Administrative Coordinator, Govt Affairs
This was removed by the employer on 9/25/2021 2:21:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Administrative Coordinator, Govt Affairs jobs in Washington-DC
Search all Administrative Coordinator, Govt Affairs postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Administrative Coordinator, Govt Affairs?
Full Time Job
The Administrative Coordinator performs daily administrative functions in support of the Head of Government Affairs for NBCUniversal and additional Government Affairs executives, and is responsible for arranging special presentations and planning special events.
• Handle heavy phone, calendar appointment/meeting, and travel arrangement volume
• Arrange and schedule numerous meetings involving many top tier executives, both internal and external, who may be in different divisions and time zones; maintain and update calendar; develop and maintain relationships with executives and assistants throughout the company; demonstrate flexibility, patience, and persistence in routinely rescheduling meetings and appointments
• Coordinate extensive travel arrangements (international and domestic)
• Arrange complex logistics for multiple attendee and multiple location meetings (including Telepresence and other audiovisual set-ups)
• Plan and arrange logistics for multiple attendee events, receptions, and worksite visits.
• Keep accurate and timely expense account records; maintain budget and billing system
• Draft, type, and proofread project reports, letters, memos, presentations, spreadsheets and other documents
• Organize and maintain files for ongoing projects
• Handle general office and administrative tasks; assist other members of the department; provide back up support for co-workers
• Conduct internet and other research as needed
• Perform department business while maintaining strict confidentiality
• Maintain a positive attitude and demonstrate ability to be flexible in a rapidly changing business environment
•Bachelor's degree or High School/GED and 4 years of additional work experience
•High-level proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
•5 or more years of experience supporting a senior executive and their staff, ideally in the legal department of a large global corporate entity
•Knowledge of all basic office equipment
•Willingness to work extended hours as needed and be accessible on email/cell phone
•Must be willing to work in Washington DC
•Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
•Willingness and ability to learn the organization of NBCUniversal legal department to the extent necessary to facilitate workflow to and from the Head of Government Affairs
•Superior organizational and administrative skills, able to multitask and prioritize work, as demonstrated by previous corporate office experience.
•Previous experience as an administrative assistant supporting executive-level manager in a fast-paced environment
•Previous experience supporting government affairs professionals and dealing with federal government offices and VIPs
•Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including a professional phone manner and in-person presence; experience as a team player; and ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with numerous executive assistants and other individuals across the company
•Excellent attention to detail and willingness to take initiative; self-starter who is organized and able to work without close supervision
•Demonstrated ability to assume greater responsibility as circumstances dictate
•Experience in corporate law departments and/or television production industry preferred