Administrative Assistant, Business and Legal Affairs
NbcuNew York, NY
Full Time Job
NBCUniversal Global Distribution is responsible for the sales and distribution of NBC Universal product to all forms of television and new media platforms in over 200 territories across the globe, its revenue portfolio exceeding $5Bn per year. This includes a rich library of more than 4,200 feature films and 110,000 television episodes, including current and classic titles, non-scripted programming, sports, news, long-form and short-form programming, and locally produced content from around the world. NBCUniversal Global Distribution is a division of Comcast NBCUniversal.
The Legal Assistant will provide administrative support to the Senior Vice President of Business and Legal Affairs and team for Global Distribution. The ideal candidate will be professional, energetic, and personable with a superior attention to detail. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Arranging and scheduling numerous meetings involving executives at all levels; maintain and update calendar; develop and maintain relationships with executive assistants throughout the company; demonstrate flexibility, patience, and persistence in routinely rescheduling meetings.
• Answer phones professionally, and take messages as required.
• Maintain strict confidentiality and professionalism along with a positive attitude.
• Coordinate team meetings, conferences, and client meetings as necessary.
• Word processing of legal documents, editing and proofing.
• Interact with clients, external customers, business associates, and counsel.
• Manage and track contracts, and other related administrative work.
• Provide clerical support such as type and compose general correspondence, copying, book travel arrangements/reservations, schedule, open and distribute mail, coordinate messengers/package delivery, organize and maintain filing system, and execute expense reports, etc.
• Ability to pivot and take on additional and/or different duties if job requires.
• Additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the company.
• Bachelor's Degree required.
• 2 years of experience in an administrative support role.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
ADDITIONAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through the link below to be considered.
• Must be willing to work in New York, New York.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Good letter-writing and status report maintenance skills a must, plus strong grammar and
• Excellent oral and written communication, time management and organizational skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
• Professional and courteous telephone manner.
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
• Familiarity with legal agreements preferred but not required.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Understand the concept of privileged & confidential.
• Demonstrated ability to be flexible in a rapidly changing business environment.