VP HR, Fandango
NBC UniversalBeverly Hills, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/20/2021 9:57:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for VP HR, Fandango jobs in Beverly Hills-CA
Search all VP HR, Fandango postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a VP HR, Fandango?
Full Time Job
VP HR, Fandango & Dtc Technology
The VP HR Fandango & DTC Technology is responsible for the design, development and delivery of effective HR strategies that support the business priorities at Fandango and the Technology organization for Direct to Consumer. This position will serve as a key member of the senior management team at Fandango and be a business partner to the Technology organization. Areas of focus include organization effectiveness, talent acquisition, development, retention, and workforce planning.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Provide strategic human resources leadership and operate as a sophisticated business partner in supporting Fandango & DTC Technology goals and objectives.
• Drive HR initiatives including organizational effectiveness, recruitment, performance management, compensation planning, succession planning, training and development, rewards & recognition and employee communication and events.
• Partner closely with Fandango & Technology leadership to ensure they and their teams are well positioned to deliver on priorities and position Fandango for the future. This includes organization design, talent management, change management and 1 on 1 coaching.
• Play a key role in the operating mechanisms of the business, including leading the annual talent review, performance assessment, compensation planning and providing support and input for Long-Range Plan and operating plans.
• Operate as a subject matter expert in the hiring, development and retention of competitive digital Technology talent.
• Partner with HR leaders across NBCU to develop and drive talent strategies for Technology that benefit Direct to Consumer and NBCU digital businesses e.g., Sports, News, NBCU Operations & Technology.
• Work with leaders and employees to establish and maintain a positive work environment, which encourages the full use of diverse talent and abilities; act as an employee advocate; help drive various corporate and division business initiatives.
• Play a leadership role in the transition to a post COVID environment. Optimize the employee experience in a hybrid environment and drive connectivity across multiple locations and time zones.
• Work closely with Employment Law & Labor Relations to create and execute a comprehensive employee relations strategy.
• Work with managers to build a career path for employees, identifying opportunities for training, new skill acquisition and advancement.
• Help to drive change within the organization, to include adoption of new technologies, workflows, staffing models, and organization structures.
• Identify, develop and retain world-class talent and ensure a dynamic pipeline.
• Be responsible for growth, development and retention of a strong HR team.
• Coach and mentor internal talent to ensure a culture of learning and engagement.
• Partner with Talent Acquisition teams to develop and implement effective talent acquisition strategies and plans in support of Fandango's & Technology current and projected growth.
• Uncover, assess and propose opportunities for HR process improvements.
• Maintain close partnerships with DTC HR and NBCUniversal Corporate HR groups including Talent Acquisition, Executive Search, Talent Development, Compensation, Benefits, and HR Operations.
â€¢ 15 years of professional HR experience, with at least 7 years of direct supervisory experience.
â€¢ Previous Employee Relations/Labor Relations experience.
â€¢ Knowledge and practical application of HR disciplines including employment and labor laws, employee relations, talent acquisition, management & leadership development, performance management, organization design and compensation philosophies.
â€¢ Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong client support orientation.
â€¢ Proven ability to work effectively with all levels of an organization and with a wide range of clients, individually and in groups.
â€¢ Deep project and process management skills, with a demonstrated track record of delivering results.
â€¢ Ability to handle multiple priorities and lead change.
â€¢ Previous experience working with California labor law preferred.
â€¢ While the role does not have direct HR responsibility for employees working outside the US, a global mindset and understanding of international talent dynamics is an advantage.
â€¢ Prior experience working in a digital/technology company preferred.
â€¢ Graduate degree in Human Resources, MBA or related field and/or PHR/SPHR certified preferred.
â€¢ Strategic thinker â€'' proven ability to put proactive multi-faceted HR strategies for a dynamic business in place.
â€¢ Strong business partnership skills â€'' able to establish credibility and rapport with operating leaders.
â€¢ Exceptional influencing skills coupled with a deep understanding of the business and talent within it.
â€¢ Strong business acumen, exceptional communication and presentation skills.
â€¢ Analytical skills combined with a clear and direct communication style.
â€¢ Skilled in facilitation, change management and conflict resolution.
â€¢ Strong employee-relations skill set; can earn trust and credibility with employees at all levels.
â€¢ Demonstrated ability to translate â€˜big picture' business strategy into an executable HR plan.
â€¢ Ability to maintain an upbeat, positive environment that inspires a sense of urgency, constant innovation, teamwork, and strong commitment to individual and team accountability.