VP, Current Programming
NBC UniversalUniversal City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/29/2021 3:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for VP, Current Programming jobs in Universal City-CA
Search all VP, Current Programming postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a VP, Current Programming?
Full Time Job
The VP, Current Programming will report to and work with the EVP, Current Programming at Universal Television Alternative Studio.
• Work and collaborate with Universal Television Alternative Studio, Network and 3rd Party executives and producers on development, casting, creative, formats, budgets, calendars, and production and post-production plans
• Oversee day-to-day management of pilots and series, managing several series at once
• Attend and act as the Studio Producer in production meetings and on the set of productions
• Watch and note cuts on pilots and series
• Travel to set locations, when necessary
• Create and build new relationships, as well as maintain existing relationships with Production Companies and Producers that currently work with or will work with Universal Television Alternative Studio
• Minimum 10 years work experience in the television industry
• Minimum 10 years work experience in a current production capacity
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Willingness to work long hours and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must have work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Experience in programming for the Studio Television market with hands-on experience, ideally from both a production and a development standpoint.
• Proven skills in program scheduling and knowledge of network operations.
• Exhibit flexibility, excellent communication skills and relationship building ability.
• Assertive, enthusiastic, positive, and highly motivated self-starter.
• Creative and passionate.
• Innovative and entrepreneurial.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, innovative, and high energy environment
• Team player with ability to work with others and collaborate to achieve goals
• Flexibility and an ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment