VP, Brand Marketing
NBC UniversalUniversal City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/19/2022 10:36:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for VP, Brand Marketing jobs in Universal City-CA
Search all VP, Brand Marketing postings
Full Time Job
As Vice President, Brand Marketing, this role unifies the strategic positioning and approach to DreamWorks Event/Franchise slate during theatrical release and throughout its lifecycle to ensure brand consistency and success. The Vice President of Brand Marketing collaborates and partners with the Franchise Management team, Universal Brand Development, Games & Digital Platforms, Universal Parks & Resorts, Executive Leadership, and across NBC Universal and Comcast to support theatrical marketing plans and maximize the development of brand extensions.
• Ideate and manage execution of Symphony campaigns for Dreamworks slate across Comcast NBCUniversal which includes 20 cable networks, 40 digital platforms, Universal Parks & Resorts, Comcast and SKY
• Partner across key business units, Universal Brand Development, Universal Parks & Resorts, Games & Digital Platforms, Home Entertainment, International TV Distribution, Promotions to support a robust development of projects and oversee brand assurance, marketing amplification and approvals by providing specialized IP expertise to support their objectives.
• Oversee franchise property brand guides including demographics, psychographics, brand pillars and communication guardrails. Develop sales materials including presentations, reels and collateral utilized studio-wide as well as for annual trade show events.
• Manage the collection and procurement of film production assets working directly with production to secure and distribute for product development and sales materials.
• Manage and develop worldwide custom animation pipeline (ie: toolkits, partner spots) with a strong creative approach along with management of budget and navigating company wide requests.
• Dynamic presentation skills required to represent studio across international business units, third party pitch meetings, trade shows and global summits.
• Team player with the ability to work across multiple divisions including partnering with the international Regional Franchise leads based internationally in Singapore (APAC Region), London (EMEA), Mexico City (LATAM) and Global Franchise Management team based locally.
• Oversee creation and execution of Executive Presentations with fluency in Keynote, video editing and scripting. Ability to develop a presentation narrative with a strong creative approach.
• 10 years of Marketing/Brand Management background with experience in building brands/franchises
• Experience in presentation development
• Can demonstrate strong strategic planning skills; can craft and lead with brand vision
• Creative development and execution
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• At least five (5) years of work experience in a content-focused entertainment organization, such as a film or television studio, television network, production company, or creative advertising agency, is highly preferred.
• Exceptional creative thinking skills with a clear track record of generating compelling marketing ideas and strategies, leading successful brainstorming sessions, and managing a creative process.
• Demonstrated ability to influence, challenge, and partner with senior executives and peers across a highly matrixed, fast-paced, innovative, and highly energetic corporate culture.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the demonstrated ability to deliver impactful presentations and pitches to senior business and marketing leaders.
• Proven high proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint-creating narrative and Keynote skills is highly recommended.
Experience in producing audiovisual marketing content is a plus.
• Ability to work under deadline pressures with minimal supervision and a willingness to roll up one's sleeves to drive tasks to completion.
• Willingness to travel domestically and internationally.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing and/or Communications is preferred.