Video Production Assistant, Gaming
NBC UniversalStamford, CT
This was removed by the employer on 7/29/2021 8:05:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Video Game Category
Search for Video Production Assistant, Gaming jobs in Stamford-CT
Search all Video Production Assistant, Gaming postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Video Production Assistant, Gaming?
This is a part-time project / limited term position with an estimated duration of up to 6 - 12 months, unless otherwise amended or terminated as deliverables within this project are completed.
The Video Production Assistant, Gaming is part of the core video production team, reporting to the NBC Sports Director, Digital Content & Strategy. The role includes day-to-day editing of original sports video for distribution across all of NBC Sports' digital platforms with an emphasis on betting and fantasy related content.
• Edit original digital video for specific NBC Sports properties with a heavy emphasis on betting and fantasy related sports content
• Cut clips from daily live podcast shows for distribution across the NBC Sports EDGE website, social media and YouTube
• Create graphics that incorporate gaming language into daily videos
• Proactively pitch and execute new original video concepts
• Assist in the creation of sales/sponsored content
• Bachelor's Degree or relevant experience
• Minimum six (6) months experience in production
• Ability to quickly understand and assess opportunities and/or problems and respond with creative ideas and solutions
• Must be a team player
• Demonstrated background of contributing to complex projects
• Knowledge of sports, fantasy and sports betting
• Expert in Avid environment, edit while capture and Interplay, a shared edit environment
• Familiarity and/or previous experience working inside a television control room.
• Creatively proficient in Photoshop
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through the link below to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal' s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
• Strong knowledge/interest in digital production and digital platforms
• Detail and deadline oriented
• Exhibits a passion for sports and sports media
• Strong knowledge of professional and college sports, athletes, teams, etc.
• Continue to develop skill sets needed to regularly and independently take on other positions and/or responsibilities associated with specific projects and/or shows