TV Editor, E! News
NBC UniversalNew York, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/29/2021 1:06:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for TV Editor, E! News jobs in New York-CA
Search all TV Editor, E! News postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a TV Editor, E! News?
Full Time Job
E! News is looking for an experienced, passionate Editor to help spearhead our TV coverage. The ideal candidate not only knows the hottest shows right now, but also what will be the most talked about shows in the months to come. You are a creative that will bring our readers the escape they are looking for through entertaining, smart coverage. Within in the industry, you have reliable sources and connections who will provide exclusive content, from clips and first looks to interviews.
• Write multiple engaging TV-news stories daily in addition to helping plan and craft long-form in-depth features.
• Work to secure exclusive content, including interviews, clips, news and trailers, with publicists from networks and streamers.
• Run the TV Scoop Twitter account, sharing out stories with engaging, witty tweets that drive traffic back to E! Online.
• Secure and conduct interviews with actors, writers, directors, producers and other industry professionals.
• Coordinate and participate in junket interviews.
• Attend set visits and conduct interviews both in person, over the phone or on camera.
• Plan future content for upcoming shows, premieres, anniversaries, finales and events, such as the Upfronts and Comic Con, among others.
• Bachelorâ€™s degree
• 5 years of experience writing sharp copy and strategize content for the digital landscape
• Understanding of the E! News brand voice
• Ability to cover breaking news quickly and efficiently as well as be able to forecast the next beat of the story
• Ability to juggle multiple projects and responsibilities
• Hard-working, dedicated and detail-oriented
• Ability to thrive in a culture that is both creative and process-driven