Talent Acquisition Recruiter
NBC UniversalMexico City, MX
This was removed by the employer on 1/13/2022 2:36:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Talent Acquisition Recruiter jobs in Mexico City-MX
Search all Talent Acquisition Recruiter postings
Full Time Job
Reporting to the Manager, Talent Acquisition the Talent Acquisition Recruiter will be responsible for identifying and securing top-tier talent for our World leading media and entertainment companies. We believe that our talent are our greatest asset. This position plays a crucial part in understanding and expanding our teams to reinforce this belief. Each individual makes a difference here because we all have a story to tell. We are interested in changing the game, so we want the most dedicated teammates to create and inspire one another.
This role will preferably be based in Mexico City, and will support recruitment across the LATAM region with a primary focus on Mexico.
This role is a temporary assignment (3 months), with option to permanent due to results.
This role is working temporarily home office due Covid-19.
Development & Execution of Sourcing & Recruiting Strategy
• Identify/ clarify hiring specifications and competencies, document and confirm principal requirements to ensure accurate and detailed job descriptions, and develop TA action plans
• Identify and implement sourcing strategies that will drive talent to open positions and create a robust pipeline at all levels inclusive of diversity
• Proactively source, screen, interview, and recommend candidates for open roles and effectively share talent across the portfolio
• Use Social Networking and online tools to proactively source and communicate with passive talent
• Identify, plan, manage and attend internal and external networking events that will connect you directly with talent
• Offer out of the box solutions to talent strategies
• Keep up to date with new recruiting methods; assist in developing consistent corporate recruiting strategy
Partnership & Relationship Management
• Build strong consultative relationships with HR Partners and Business Leaders to understand business priorities and anticipate staffing needs
• Develop robust partnerships with global Talent and HR teams
• Leverage high level communications skills with hiring team throughout the recruiting lifecycle to provide information on the recruitment marketplace, gain a better understanding of talent pool and to set realistic expectations
• Demonstrate a consultative style, providing relevant metrics and industry trends to develop creative solutions for hiring managers
• Ensure a smooth recruiting process by using communication skills to manage expectations and provide process updates.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• Extensive work experience in a search firm or corporate recruiting environment or related
• Industry position with responsibilities of acquiring talent across a diverse range of roles
• Experience working on/ managing and delivering on projects
• Owns and builds strong stakeholder relationships
• Exhibits strong consulting and influencing skills
• Fluency in English is required for this role
• Working knowledge of the media and entertainment industry would be advantageous
• Experience working with Microsoft office, Outlook, PowerPoint and an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
• Passionate about providing exceptional customer service to internal and external partners and clients
• Possess a wide range of experience on current corporate recruiting policies, practices, and industry trends.
• Experienced in behavioral based interviewing, pre-employment testing, and other innovative selection methods.
• Ability to assess staffing needs and develop creative and effective recruiting strategies to meet those needs.
• Aptitude in assessing all aspects of candidates accurately (candidate's fit with the position and with the company culture)
• Strong knowledge of basic employment law and HR practices in the region the role is based.
• Proven ability to identify opportunities and drive TA process improvements.
• Ability to in work in a fast-paced environment and work with all levels of management.
• Clear desire to make work fun and enjoyable within a teamwork environment.
• Proven aptitude to execute in a changing professional environment.
• Demonstrates strong communication and organization skills.