Talent Acquisition Coordinator
NBC UniversalNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 2/7/2020 9:02:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Talent Acquisition Coordinator jobs in New York-NY
Search all Talent Acquisition Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Talent Acquisition Coordinator? Responsibilities
Setting the Scene:
We're building the most strategic, well-informed and engaged workforce in media. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is an integral part of our dynamic Talent Acquisition (TA) team. As talent attraction champions at NBCUniversal, you'll be responsible for supporting the Talent Acquisition Recruiters and Team Leads throughout the recruitment process.
What You'll be Doing:
You'll join our Talent Acquisition Operations Team and report to the Candidate Experience Manager. You'll be a logistical expert in syncing multiple calendars and arranging interviews for our prospective talent to meet with recruiters and hiring managers across our portfolio of brands.
Here's what to expect:
• Schedule interviews with candidates and hiring managers. This includes phone interviews, in-person, and virtual interviews. You may also be asked to coordinate travel arrangements for candidates.
• Partner with hiring managers to guarantee smooth efficiencies throughout the scheduling process.
• Clearly communicate with candidates to guarantee an exceptional candidate experience.
• Use our applicant tracking system (ATS) to support the recruiting team.
• Respond to requests from recruiters and hiring managers in a timely fashion
• Maintain confidential and sensitive information
• Special projects as assigned
What You'll Have:
• Bachelor's degree
• Minimum 1 year of experience, inclusive of internships working in Recruiting, HR or related experience in meeting fast-paced client needs
• Minimum 1 year of experience working with Microsoft office
• You're agile. You possess a natural, yet professional ease at working with and relating to the needs of clients in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
• You've had previous experience in processing and administrative tasks and are accustomed to problem-solving for clients with a positive attitude
• You have stellar communication skills, with the professional savvy of communicating at all levels
• You're extremely flexible, proactive, highly organized, and able to easily shift priorities
• You have exceptional follow-through and attention to detail
You'll be based at 30 Rock, one of the coolest places to work in New York City. The Today Show happens by your front door, SNL shoots down the hall, and you never know who you might bump into. We also offer employee perks such as free Universal Park passes, access to movie screenings before anyone else, and tickets to major entertainment and sporting events through our myPerks program. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.