NBC UniversalNorth Hollywood, CA
A new, daily, short form program covering movie, Peak TV and streaming-related news and reviews is looking for an industry savvy, film-loving Supervising Producer.
• Work with the Executive Producer to create and maintain editorial workflows
• Manage multiple teams and their execution of editorial content to ensure all projects are on track
• Edit scripts and supervise fact-checking process
• Pitch stories and deep dive topics related to film news and Peak TV and streaming news
• Demonstrate a high level of knowledge of the film and television industries
• Work with Post Production and Graphics Departments to track progress and ensure producers are delivering materials to editors and graphics artists in a timely manner
• Oversee all aspects of assigned segment, from concept through to delivery
• Guarantee on-time delivery of segments and meet deadlines
• Juggle multiple assignments
• Additional duties as assigned. Weekend and evening shifts will be assigned.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
• Candidate should have at least five years experience in producing for broadcast or new media, including on a daily, in-studio news, celebrity news or entertainment industry news program
• News deadline experience and control room experience a plus
• Individual must have above average knowledge of the film and TV industries, and be able to demonstrate such knowledge
• Comfortable working as a liaison between executives and video production teams
• Must be responsible, accurate, creative, organized, able to work under deadline pressure, self-motivated and flexible
PLEASE INCLUDE A COVER LETTER DEMONSTRATING YOUR INTEREST IN THE FILM, PEAK TV AND STREAMING INDUSTRIES.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online