Summer Paid Intern - TV Talent Relations & Casting, Dreamworks
NBC UniversalGlendale, CA
Full Time Paid Internship
DreamWorks Animation Television seeks an Intern for their Casting & Talent Relations Department in Glendale, California. The Intern will gain knowledge of the voice production side of television animation which can be applied across the entertainment industry.
• The Intern will work closely with the Talent Relations team to prep awards submissions and will gain a general understanding of the voice production process.
• The candidate will be responsible for identifying key clips throughout DreamWorks' television series and creating compelling reels to be submitted for awards consideration under the supervision of the Talent Relations Department.
• The Intern will assist the Casting Department in creating and maintaining a talent database.
• Candidates should be self-motivated and be team players who take initiative. Candidates should demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills, organizational skills, have the ability to prioritize multiple requests with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Candidates must have experience and a working knowledge of Microsoft suite including Word and Excel, Google suite including Gmail, and Adobe Acrobat.
• Must have strong writing, communication and presentation skills.
• Pursuing an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at a College/University (or equivalent), or be a recent graduate (within six months of graduation date)
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Ability to commit 12 weeks to the internship and work onsite in Glendale, CA
• Ability to work full-time (40 hours/week) from June - August 2020
• Ability to provide own relocation, housing and transportation
• Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
TV/Film/Media majors preferred, but all candidates will be considered as long as they have an interest in Casting and/or Talent Relations and Animation/TV/Film/Media. Unfortunately, DreamWorks Animation Television is not able to sponsor international students for internships