Summer Paid Intern - NBC Entertainment
NBC UniversalUniversal City, CA
Full Time Paid Internship
NBC Entertainment's Product Marketing team is looking for an intern that could assist the team with running a sweepstakes end to end, driving new product requests and requirements with the product team. This intern would be working with the creative marketing team to deploy email campaigns, facilitating partner marketing initiatives and other tasks to drive acquisition, engagement and retention of our portfolio of NBC Entertainment Digital Products.
• In pursuit of a Master of Business Administration degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress.
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship by NBCUniversal.
• Needs to be able to work on-site in Universal City, CA.
Deadline: Interested applicants are encouraged to apply by February 14, 2020
• Summer Program Dates: June 1, 2020 – August 7, 2020
Internships at NBCUniversal are paid and do not require course credit.
• Self-starter who is a fast learner and can hit the ground running owning their projects and working effectively with cross functional partners.
• Prefer some entertainment, agency, consulting, CRM and/or marketing technology experience.