Development / Current Series Intern, Dreamworks Tv,Summer
NBC UniversalGlendale, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/24/2020 1:01:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Development / Current Series Intern, Dreamworks Tv,Summer jobs in Glendale-CA
Search all Development / Current Series Intern, Dreamworks Tv,Summer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Development / Current Series Intern, Dreamworks Tv,Summer? Responsibilities
DreamWorks Animation TV seeks an Intern for the TV Development, and Current Series departments in Glendale, CA. Interns will shadow and be able to share their creative point of view on content with high-level executives on both sides of Development and Production, gaining exposure to areas including but not limited to reading scripts, reviewing designs, and attending work-in-progress episode screenings.
As part of the program, they will research books, writers, and artists, and will be involved in building pitch decks and working with the production teams to source assets for department presentations, as well as submit writers and pitches into the department's databases.
The Intern will also have the opportunity to create a final presentation surrounding an approved theme they are passionate about and present it to executives at the end of their internship. This position will be exposed to the direct inner-workings of the television animation development and current process from beginning to end.
• Must have beginner Photoshop skills.
• Must have an interest in programming for all demos.
• Must have the ability to transcribe recordings of meetings.
• Experienced with internet research.
• Must have strong writing, communication and presentation skills.
• Pursuing an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at a College/University (or equivalent), or be a recent graduate (within six months of graduation date)
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Ability to commit 12 weeks to the internship and work onsite in Glendale, CA
• Ability to work full time (40 hours/week) from June - August
• Ability to provide own relocation, housing and transportation
• Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
• Interest in animation is a plus.
• Knowledge of programs like Word and PowerPoint is a plus; knowledge of programs like Excel, video editing software, and PhotoShop is preferred.
• Current class standing of Junior or above (or equivalent) This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.