Sr. Production Manager, Print & Digital
NBC UniversalUniversal City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/20/2022 4:27:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Sr. Production Manager, Print & Digital jobs in Universal City-CA
Search all Sr. Production Manager, Print & Digital postings
Full Time Job
Sr. Production Manager, Print & Digital will manage a team in the execution of all Print and Digital production for NBC. This includes out of home, print ads, digital static OOH, large format take-overs, posters, static digital assets, key art finishing, etc. As well as all aspects of Digital Production Management.
• Support team in all aspects of Print Servicing and Production, including mechanicals, proof reviews, press checks, finishing key art, and asset management.
• Digital Production management, including spec quality assurance of large number of deliverables.
• Strong understanding of creative marketing workflows, especially in entertainment marketing, and excel in managing a large volume of assets in a high-speed, high-performance environment.
• Oversee routing approvals, deadlines, budgets and ensure high-quality standards are met for all Print, Key Art retouching, and Out-of-Home placements.
• Develop and prepare production specification plans from complex media schedules with limited guidance.
• Collaborate with the Production Artists, Design, Project Management and Media teams to ensure creative allocations are identified.
• Lead communication of timelines, status updates, and potential risks. Partner with internal teams to identify issues early and suggest workable solutions.
• Meet weekly with Production Artists, Finishers, Project Managers, and Creative Directors to review workload and upcoming deadlines. Responsible for all final deliverables.
• Create and maintain budgets, process invoices, actualize costs and provide to Finance.
• Establish and maintain strong connections to print vendors with clear communication and defined expectations.
• Hire vendors from approved list and kickoff OOH, print, digital and key art finishing campaigns accordingly.
• Track projects in AirTable and JobSuite.
• 5 years of experience at an agency or similar environment in entertainment marketing.
• Strong organization and leadership skills
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Positive team player and can-do attitude is essential
• Must be proactive, solution oriented problem solver
• Identify and lead executional opportunities to increase impact
• Ability to manage heavy project workload
• Flexibility to pivot and quickly adjust due to creative revisions and contingencies
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, team-oriented environment
• Willingness to evolve and grow with shifts in business initiatives
• Fluent in Print formats and experience in the fundamentals of Digital Assets management, servicing and trafficking.
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through the link below to be considered.
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.