Sr. Manager, Marketing Orchestration Lead
NBC UniversalUniversal City, CA
Full Time Job
Manage the Project and Program Delivery of a key marketing segment within the Project Management Office (PMO) to ensure MarComm and Digital programs and projects meet organization goals, deadlines, budget and requirements to advance the business overall across Universal Parks & Resorts. Execute upon PMO processes and policies, lead FL Resident segment team, and work with other department leaders to deliver on successful projects & programs. Manage deliverables, risks, issues to improve consistency, predictability, and efficiency of the organization project delivery and agile maturity.
Drive a critical portfolio of projects & programs in support of UPR Marketing and our guest experience.
Lead the day-to-day ceremonies and orchestration of a cross-functional team of sr. brand and digital marketing team members to deliver upon key business initiatives
Execute upon and contribute to process improvements and best practices across PMO to support delivery excellence
Maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders to achieve robust and sustainable governance model
Provide overall leadership to project management structure, approach and reporting. Work broadly with both Business, Marketing and Technology to ensure that best practice management structure and processes are implemented and managed to drive scope management and on-time/on-budget development and deployment
Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Information Technology or Communication. Master degree preferred.
• 7 years in PMO, progressive transformation and digital/marketing enablement
• Expert knowledge of large scale transformation initiatives
• Experience in project team leadership and large scale program planning and implementation
• Expert at stakeholder and partner management
• Experience in executive communication, relationship building and decision making
• Excellent analytical, written and oral communication skills, and be able to explain complex concepts both concisely and simply
• Proven ability to maintain a high-level of client service
• Strong Financial Acumen
• Experience with journey-based, audience-first marketing, e-commerce platforms, operational and analytics data platforms, personalization and content marketing
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including presentation, influencing and negotiation skills with the ability to work in fast-paced environment with multiple deliverables and ad hoc requests
• Demonstrated experience in areas of general management, specifically around team member development, leadership skills, organizational skills, and managing/setting priorities in a fast paced environment
• Demonstrated ability to make effective decisions while working through complex issues, program, and business interest related issues
• Well developed, critical thinking and communication skills (written and oral)
• Project management certification (PMI or similar) and/or certification in use of specific methodologies such as Lean Six Sigma, Agile, etc.
• PMI Certification for Scrum Master or Flow Master