Sr. Manager, Digital Marketing Optimization
NBC UniversalMinneapolis, MN
Full Time Job
The Sr. Manager, Digital Marketing will own the strategic priorities, roadmaps, deadlines, and deliverables for our website properties including B2B lead generation conversion, B2C site experience as well as ecommerce prospect to customer journeys. Successful candidates are passionate about marketing, technology, storytelling, and sports, and have hands-on experience building and testing website lead generation and ecommerce strategies in close collaboration with Technology & Marketing stakeholders. This role will enjoy being the â€œvoice of the customerâ€ and push the boundaries to up-level the end-to-end customer experience.
We are looking for a passionate marketing leader who delivers great results through testing, optimization and the measuring of performance and ROI for website conversions. Ideal for someone with a strong curiosity and a desire to try new things and identifying areas of opportunity with an eye on scalability and impactful change. Someone who can demonstrate the ability to be creative, to initiate, and launch effective online marketing programs. This role will support NBC Sports brands such as SportEngine, GoMotion, TourneyMachine, GolfNow and GolfPass.
• Provide strategy and support to optimize customer journeys across websites, campaigns, and applications for our portfolio of sports technology brands and websites
• Oversee website marketing strategy including user experience, lead generation and user journeys that take customers through the sales lead gen and/or ecommerce funnel.
• Implement robust A/B and multivariate testing approaches on our websites to continually optimize funnel conversion rates and drive roadmap prioritization.
• Work closely with product marketing to determine the best manifestation of our brand portfolio online and leverage cross-promotional opportunities to increase web traffic and sales opportunities.
• Work closely with our digital marketing brand managers to support the execution of successful user journeys from B2B and B2C lead generation campaigns spanning email, social and other organic and paid digital activity.
• Own quarterly and annual eCommerce sales targets; implement digital strategies that support increased conversions from MQL-to-SQL-to-close within our traditional sales funnel.
• Work closely with the product and SEO teams to implement SEO best practices across all digital properties and campaigns.
• Benchmark, measure, analyze, and report on results of eCommerce and online marketing initiatives.
• Develop and execute our marketing website and platform strategy, ensuring alignment with business priorities and KPIs.
• Monitor advancements in the ecommerce and digital space, as well as the competitive landscape, for opportunities and new ideas to improve our customerâ€™s digital experience and digital sales.
• Serve as a digital marketing expert and evangelist both internally and externally.
• 5 or more years of Digital Marketing experience with specific experience building, testing and managing website properties and ecommerce initiatives.
• Deep knowledge of the sales funnel and what happens at each phase
• Experience working with CMS platforms; Drupal experience a plus
• Understanding of CRM platforms like SalesForce Marketing Cloud
• Prefer previous experience in a SAAS, ecommerce or technology-based company
• Experience in a hands-on entrepreneurial role or environment
• Experience with software programs including Salesforce, MarketingCloud, VWO, Optimizely
• Strong experience working with web content tools and/or development teams.
• Intuitive grasp of customer and a drive to reach and satisfy customers.
• High-achieving, self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative atmosphere.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills, including the ability to interface with remote offices and agencies
• Detail-oriented and endlessly energetic with excellent organization & communication skills
• Ability to work independently. Team player who also demonstrates leadership skills in a matrix managed organization with multiple stakeholders
• Ability to both think strategically and execute tactically
• Strong presentation skills
• Ability to influence, inspire, and motivate at all levels within an organization
• Able to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced and feedback-driven environment