Spring Paid Intern - TV Music , Dreamworks
NBC UniversalGlendale, CA
Part Time Paid Internship
DreamWorks Animation seeks an Intern for the Music Administration department in Glendale, CA. The Intern will gain knowledge of the music administration process and how it is applied for film and TV. The Intern will learn the technical process of how the department processes cue sheets, manages assets, and handles music publishing requests.The intern will have an insight into day to day production needs and administrative duties essential to the process.
• Pursuing an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at a College/University (or equivalent), or be a recent graduate (within six months of graduation date)
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Ability to commit 12 weeks to the internship and work onsite in Glendale, CA
• Ability to work part time (16-24 hours/week) from January 13, 2020 - April 3, 2020
• Ability to provide own relocation, housing and transportation
• Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
• Must be pop culture/media savvy with knowledge of artists and their work.
• Must have strong computer proficiency, including knowledge of programs like Word, Excel, and Gmail.
• Must have a professional manner and exceptional communication skills.
• Must be detail oriented with strong organizational skills and have the ability to multitask.
• Current class standing of Junior or above (or equivalent)
• Film/TV/Media majors or Music Industry majors preferred
• Strong interest in a career in music