Spring Paid Intern - Animation Production, Dreamworks
NBC UniversalGlendale, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/2/2019 11:44:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Spring Paid Intern - Animation Production, Dreamworks jobs in Glendale-CA
Search all Spring Paid Intern - Animation Production, Dreamworks postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Spring Paid Intern - Animation Production, Dreamworks? Responsibilities
DreamWorks Animation seeks Feature and TV Production Interns for the studio in Glendale, CA. Interns will be assigned to either a feature film or 2D or 3D animated television show and gain insight into production responsibilities, workflows and processes . Additionally, they will be able to observe and learn about the feature or television animation pipeline and creative process. Specific exposure will depend on department, but can range from front-end development/story to back-end lighting and effects. DreamWorks Animation is open to considering students with interests in the artistic animation careers seeking to gain exposure to the Feature or TV animation process.
Day in the Life:
Production Interns will be responsible for various office activities under the direction of the Production Team and they will have the opportunity to shadow the Production Team during meetings. Ideal candidates will be willing to take on new challenges in order to gain a more detailed knowledge of the animation industry, animated film/television pipeline and workflows. Candidates must have strong written and verbal communication skills, are self-motivated, are team players who take initiative, have the ability to handle multiple requests, have a strong attention to detail, organizational skills and working knowledge of the Gmail suite, the Microsoft suite. Working knowledge of Shotgun is a plus.
• Pursuing an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at a College/University (or equivalent), or be a recent graduate (within six months of graduation date)
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Ability to commit 12 weeks to the internship and work onsite in Glendale, CA
• Ability to work part time (16-24 hours/week) from January 13, 2020 - April 3, 2020
• Ability to provide own relocation, housing and transportation
• Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
• Film/Cinema, Communications, Media Studies or related majors preferred.
• Candidates should be well organized, highly self-motivated individuals who function well in fast-paced, frenetic production based environments.
• Those applying must be confident and proactive with excellent communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal) and feel comfortable interacting with employees at all levels of the organization.
• Knowledge of office management software (Excel, Word, Gmail, etc.) is necessary. We are not able to sponsor international students in production internships. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.