Spring Intern - Remote Digital
NBC UniversalNeedham, MA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Interns assist the Digital team in all its functions, from writing articles and posting wire stories to cutting video, crafting social media posts and scouring the internet for story ideas. Interns are trained to use all third-party platforms integral to our operations including Wordpress to SocialFlow. They are encouraged to aggressively pitch feature stories, profiles, explainers, multimedia content and lifestyle stories. They are supervised by managing editors, who guide them through the newswriting process.
- In pursuit of an Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress.
- Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits)
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without a visa or sponsorship
- Must be able to work on-site in Needham, MA
- Television Production
- Studio Operations