Spring Intern - Corporate
NBC UniversalNew York, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Corporate Functions are the backbone of the organization. Ranging from Labor Relations to Communications, the business operates to best serve the company and its employees.
Internships may include (but are not limited to):
• Labor Relations
• Government Affairs
• Corporate Communication (Graphic Design, Publicity)
• Corporate Diversity Programs
• Corporate Strategy & Business Development
• In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress.
• Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits)
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without a visa or sponsorship
• Needs to be able to work on-site in New York, NY (can also include Englewood Cliffs, NJ or Philadelphia, PA)
• Internships at NBCUniversal are paid and do not require course credit
• Deadline: Interested applicants are encouraged to apply by November 2, 2018
• Spring Program Dates: January 14– May 10 2019.
***Please note: NBCUniversal prohibits interns from participating in any other internship programs while employed by NBCUniversal without written permission from the Intern's Supervisor and the Talent Acquisition Lead of Campus Programs.
• Desired Backgrounds:
Diversity & Inclusion
• Desired Characteristics: Previous work experience in an office environment. Previous internship experience.