Specialist, Talent & Org. Development
NBC UniversalNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/6/2022 8:37:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Specialist, Talent & Org. Development jobs in New York-NY
Search all Specialist, Talent & Org. Development postings
Full Time Job
In this role, you'll assist in the management of early career pipelines like our Media Tech Internship and Media Tech Associate Rotational Programs. You'll learn how we forecast and plan a recruiting season, curate an inclusive cohort experience, plus serve as HR contacts for the group. On the Org Development side, you'll help execute our broader talent management strategy and practices, including people analytics, new program development, Corporate Social Responsibility partnerships and other employee engagement projects. You'll also drive many of our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion initiatives throughout the entire employee lifecycle.
Event Planning & Coordination
• Set up Intern and Associate learning events, business speaker sessions/roundtables, and new hire orientation events (all virtual for now)
• Prep speakers and play the role of co-facilitator/co-moderator
• Support campus recruitment efforts, and assist with â€œSuper day interviewâ€ event logistics
• Drive the strategy and evolution of events to align with the broader talent strategy
Pipeline Marketing & Recruitment
• Help create fun & exciting marketing materials selling our pipeline opportunities
• Curate social media content (capturing footage at events: photos, videos, live) showcasing a day-in-the-life POV
HR Business Partner
• Assist Pipeline Program Manager with cohort check-ins, career conversations, employee relations issues
• Research talent practices at other companies to ensure we're competitive and positioned as an employer of choice
• Assist with survey writing and analysis, talent metrics and data visualization
• Assist with written communications, training materials & Power Point deck design
• Act as a liaison between our team and our Corporate Social Responsibility team on all Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion partnerships and early STEM pipeline initiatives
• Make your mark on ad hoc employee life-cycle projects
• Develop and lead the launch of new programs that help drive the broader culture for the O&T team
• Proficiency with MS Power Point, Excel, Word
• Experience with Outlook /Calendars
• Master's degree in organizational development preferred; Bachelor's degree in HR, Psychology, Communications, or related field
• Organized & Detail-Oriented â€'' Event planning is a significant part of this role. You double and triple check every logistic before it's show time.
• Excellent Communication â€'' Designing power point decks is your happy place; And getting up on stage to present (whether in person or virtual) is even better.
• Analytical â€'' You've never met a data point didn't like. You can tell a story with data and numbers with ease.
• Creatively Curious â€'' You like researching and trying new approaches that keep us ahead of the curve.
• Resourceful â€'' If you don't have the answer, you figure it out. You're comfortable navigating a complex environment to obtain info and seek buy-in.
• Finally, you're team-oriented and want to understand drive the larger Org Development talent strategy.