Social Media Coordinator- Olympics
NBC UniversalRemote, US
This was removed by the employer on 11/10/2021 3:16:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Social Media Coordinator- Olympics jobs in Remote-US
Search all Social Media Coordinator- Olympics postings
PLEASE NOTE: This is a project / limited term position with an estimated duration of up to 12 months, unless otherwise amended or terminated as deliverables within this project are completed. This role is a contract position that can be based remotely.
A Social Media Coordinator on NBC Sports social media team owns the flow of content ideation, publication and tracking of social content for a series of the companyâ€˜s major properties. We are looking for a candidate with an authentic passion for digital media and sports with initiative to join a creative and collaborative environment.
Loving sports is great, but loving the intersection of social media, technology, sports and pop culture is even more important.
This coordinator will focus on our efforts for the 2022 Winter Olympics and Paralympics. It is a freelance role, based primarily remotely with some travel to Stamford, CT, with a timeline running through the end of the 2022 Winter Paralympics.
• Own the day-to-day content creation and community management of our NBC Olympics accounts, including creating and publishing content to Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TIkTok and other emerging platforms
• Serve as a key subject-matter expert for all things Olympic sports
• Develop and maintain the NBC Olympics sections of the social content calendar
• Execute and contribute to ideation of social sales content activations • Participate in the ideation and brainstorming of creative and promotional content
• Collaborate with various parts of the larger NBC Sports team, including production, talent, consumer engagement and sales on cross-company efforts
• Analyze week-to-week analytics and demonstrate agility to make content changes based on data
• Assist in strategy and content creation for other NBC Sports social verticals when needed
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Digital Media, or a related field
• Extensive knowledge of sports and internet culture, with a specific focus on the Olympics
• Experience and proficiency in design programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Premiere Pro, and After Effects
• 1 years of relevant social media work experience or related internships
• Ability and willingness to work nights and weekends as the sports calendar dictates
• Willing to travel to and work from Stamford, CT during Olympic Games window
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through the link below to be considered (note job #)
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older