Sny Digital Graphic Designer / Producer
NBC UniversalNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 11/3/2023 4:25:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Graphic Design Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Sny Digital Graphic Designer / Producer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Sny Digital Graphic Designer / Producer postings
Full Time Job
SNY is an Emmy Award winning, multiplatform regional sports network serving millions of homes throughout the New York Metropolitan area and across the country through unparalleled and exclusive coverage of the New York Mets, New York Jets, UConn women's basketball and all things New York sports.
Reporting to the Director, Digital Video & Strategy, the Digital Graphic Designer / Producer creates images, animations and motion graphics for short form and long form video and visual content for SNY's website, YouTube channel, and SNY's social media channels.
In this role, you will also produce and edit video content as needed. You will work with the social media team to help SNY's social media presence maintain consistent voice, look, brand, and feel across all social media platforms.
• Produce video, images and GIFs for use across SNY.tv and social media platforms
• Ideate and design animations, titles, graphic templates, and motion graphics for digital video content
• Help build audience engagement with an understanding of data and analytics, identifying and monitoring trends
• Design and create graphics for SNY.tv and social platforms content with fast turnaround time
• Brainstorm with others for topical content that fits within the brand
• Bachelor's Degree; or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of three (3 ) years' of experience producing digital, social, and multiplatform content and graphics
• Proficiency in using creative softwares: Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects), Cinema 4D, Maya, Blender, AVID Media Composer
• Willingness to work long hours and on weekends with short notice
• Passionate sports fan with broad knowledge of the sports industry and New York market
• Creative self-starter with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Demonstrated ability to work across departments and on teams effectively
• Sound interpersonal skills as well as written and verbal communication skills
• Solid editorial judgment
• Interested and qualified candidates must submit a resume / CV through the link below
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
In accordance with applicable NYC law, the estimated base salary range for this role is $80,000 - $95,000 commensurate with experience. This position is bonus eligible. SNY offers a competitive benefits package that includes healthcare benefits, 401 (k) Retirement plan, Paid Time Off, Commuter benefits, and other additional company benefits and perks.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by emailing [email protected].