Senior Talent Branding Specialist
NBC UniversalNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Setting the Scene:
We're building the most strategic, well-informed and engaged workforce in media. As talent attraction champions at NBCUniversal, the Talent Branding team is constantly working to maximize candidate engagement across the globe. That's why we're looking a Senior Talent Branding Specialist to help us continue to attract and engage top talent through recruitment marketing and employer branding campaigns.
Do you thrive in an environment that pushes you to toggle between recruitment marketing, employer branding and content creation? Are you a collaborative partner that is comfortable breaking away from ''how we've always done it?'' If so, you should read on…
What You'll be Doing:
You'll join our Talent Acquisition Operations Team and report to the Talent Branding Manager. Your role will be consultative and strategy oriented. You'll be tasked with delivering out-of-the-box solutions to tackle any hiring challenges. Creativity is a must and will be part of your day-to-day. We're looking for someone to be our ultimate brand ambassador. This includes becoming a subject matter expert in our Employee Value Proposition and sharing your expertise with our stakeholders, recruiters and HR teams. You'll produce content that will be seen by millions of prospective candidates and NBCU employees across the @workatnbcu and @nbcu_interns social channels, partner sites, nbcunicareers.com and so much more. This is an exciting and unique role that touches many different areas across our vast portfolio of brands.
Here's what that looks like for you…
• Collaborate with TA Ops team made up of the Branding Manager, Digital Talent Branding Specialist, Event Manager & Candidate Experience Manager to support ongoing marketing initiatives within TA.
• In partnership with recruiters and stakeholders, establish custom strategies and holistic campaigns that attract a diverse workforce and build talent pipelines.
• Work with internal marketing teams and external vendors to define and promote consistent branding strategies and campaigns for recruitment needs.
• Collaborate with various members of the organization including internal communications, Talent Development, Human Resources, Diversity & Inclusion, Corporate Social Responsibility and business stakeholders to realize shared goals and maintain EVP branding.
• Build consistent branding across the entire early career portfolio including the NBCUniversal Internship Program and post graduate pipeline programs.
• Ensure social media platform-specific recruiting strategy aligns with EVP. Manage editorial planning process and content calendar. Produce employee branding shoots with internal teams and/or external vendors.
• Partner with Talent Branding team to define and analyze paid & organic social media metrics and use that data to tell success stories/build best practices for future recruitment marketing strategies.
• Oversee and measure the ROI of existing branding efforts with job boards and external partners and pitch new and innovate technologies to amplify our employer brand.
• Own maintaining and refreshing the careers site with current, engaging and dynamic content. Identify employee stories, conceptualize branding videos & produce shoots to build photography library.
• Understand our brands, what make them unique and how we position ourselves to talent families.
You'll be based at 30 Rock, one of the coolest places to work in New York City. The Today Show happens by your front door, SNL shoots down the hall, and you never know who you might bump into. We also offer employee perks such as free Universal Park passes, access to movie screenings before anyone else, and tickets to major entertainment and sporting events through our myPerks program.
What You'll Have:
• At least 4 years of experience, working in Employer Branding, Recruiting, HR, Marketing or other creative fields.
• Proven experience at creating innovative content across a variety of media, including print, digital and video.
• A designer's eye, exceptional attention to detail/follow through and ability to give creative direction and feedback.
• Social media savvy.
• Proven track record in executing successful employer branding & marketing initiatives.
• Previous experience leading project teams of peers and working collaboratively.
• Inherently curious with exceptional copy writing skills, including presentation development. Strong communication & editorial skills.
• Strong knowledge of media landscape from an employer branding perspective.
• Highly collaborative and strong team player, with ability to be agile and flex with change.
• Ability to pivot and work on multiple projects on a time, without letting anything fall through the cracks.
• You've been sitting in media/entertainment/tech, and a fast pace excites you.
• You naturally stay up to date with tech trends and what's working in the talent space, and jump into new tools.
• You've tested and tried it and bring relationships with external vendors and partners.
• Demonstrated experience in content creation and video production.
• Working knowledge of photo editing software similar to Photoshop, or Final Cut