Senior Director, Creative Upg Games & Digital Platforms
NBC UniversalUniversal City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/22/2022 6:11:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Browse the Video Game Category
Search for Senior Director, Creative Upg Games & Digital Platforms jobs in Universal City-CA
Search all Senior Director, Creative Upg Games & Digital Platforms postings
Full Time Job
The Senior Director, Creative, UBD Games & Digital Platforms is an exciting role responsible for helping establish and guide the vision of all digital activations (NFT's), games, and digital collaborations. The successful candidate will need both creative and business acumen to partner with internal and external teams to integrate and facilitate the highest quality products and opportunities. They will be charged with creating an inclusive, collaborative creative culture where the strongest ideas succeed and are propelled forward through experience, influence, and validation. In addition, the Senior Director will need drive the organizational culture to be more hands on with ideation, concept creation, story development, and game design/gamification to support our licensed business growth and partner development.
include, but are not limited to:
• Coordinate with the SVP, Production and Marketing to determine what kind of games and digital experiences should be created to support our strategic slate and define actionable whitespace.
• Assist in the conceptualization and definition of new products and features aimed at creating exceptional experiences for our digital portfolio of products and opportunities.
• Ensure product readiness and competitiveness by evaluating milestones and partnering with Production and Marketing teams to deliver collated, actionable feedback to our partners.
• Serve as a subject matter expert on industry trends, sharing insights and inspiration with the organization based on market evaluation and on-going research.
• Help find, evaluate, and support our licensee partners.
• Provides mentorship and direction to Production, Marketing and Digital Platforms teams by providing. regular feedback that helps them move forward along their career path.
• 8 years of mobile and/or console creative game design leadership across successful, unique, and relevant products.
• Strong track record in game ideation with existing IP and creating new ideas.
• Diverse experience in multiple platforms - console, mobile, VR, free to play, games as a service, and blockchain/NFT's.
• Proven success and direct experience working with IP and key stakeholders as a custodian of their properties.
• Demonstrated ability to establish and communicate product vision and align with market opportunity.
• Deep and broad knowledge of games.
• Team player with a proven collaborative spirit who will inspire the team to creatively lead while being commercially savvy to deliver great games.
• Ability to balance creativity with a strong business acumen.
• Ability to navigate a complex matrix.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills; high comfort interfacing with senior personnel both internally and external.
• Deep experience with Free-to-Play monetization and games as a service.
• Bachelor's Degree preferred.