Reporting / Audit Coordinator
NBC UniversalNew York, NY
Full Time Job
As Reporting/Audit Coordinator, reporting to the Director, Talent Acquisition Operations, you will help drive a high level of operational excellence across the Talent Acquisition team. You will focus on continuous improvement of daily TA operations, processes and systems.
• Collaborate with Talent Acquisition Team to ensure data integrity and implement various controls to support compliance with relevant federal, state and local agencies.
• Perform monthly and quarterly audits of TA processes, systems and platforms in order to improve department performance and ensure quality control.
• Recommend process improvements based on audit findings.
• Create, maintain and support a variety of audit reports.
• Support ad-hoc reporting requests.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• 2 years talent acquisition operations experience in a large-scale corporate environment
• Proven ability to be flexible, adaptable and collaborative in a fast-past, ever-changing work environment
• Team player, high sense of urgency, desire to learn and grow
• Self-directed, independent thinker with strong analytical skills and business acumen
• Ability to perform under time constraints and meet strict deadlines
• Ability to manage confidential and sensitive information
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite