NBC UniversalMexico City, MX
This was removed by the employer on 12/24/2021 1:36:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Promotions Manager jobs in Mexico City-MX
Search all Promotions Manager postings
Full Time Job
Implementation of strategic synergies and alliances between different brands (products and services) and our titles that will allow us to complement our media spent.
Finding and conquering the right partners that will work as a bridge to reach and engage potential moviegoers.
Through partnerships activities, contribute at event planning and logistics of film releases, building excitement and awareness.
With the partner's media value and their consumer's touch points, add incremental
support behind the release of our films and broaden the movie's message into channels the studio can't get in contact organically or won't be buying.
• Involve brands and convince them to use our attractive properties - characters will not only increase sales but will attract new consumers (brand awareness).
• Guide partners throughout the creation of their proposals, dynamics and communication materials, so that they can achieve a perfect creative tie-in with the film.
• Work closely with the brands to encourage them to not only create a classic branded product, but a full-on experience for their consumers.
• Provide available film artworks and guidelines, including touching base with HO to get materials or tools before the teaser poster debuts to achieve their production and distribution periods.
• Approval of brands' communication materials.
• Ensure that the approved proposal is implemented in a timely manner.
• Coordinate the development of branded products in conjunction with CP.
• Develop promotions with the exhibitors that will allow their consumer to live different experiences through our films.
• Work with different book publishers on marketing plans surrounding the film's and book's releases using our artworks.
• Create pitchlists including brands that tie-in with the film's theme and target according to the marketing strategy and categories previously established by filmmakers.
• Find the brand's contact in Trade Marketing and get in touch with them to arrange a call or meeting to pitch the films.
• Go to the meetings and help in the pitching process by explaining the brands how we work and what we normally do.
• Once the brand is interested, follow up by sending the information they need to present internally.
• Once the proposal is received, review it, translate it, and submit it to Sharepoint, acting as a mediator between the brand and HO.
• Share all available materials (artworks, trailers, etc), as well as the film's Style Guide, and explain to the brand how to use our artworks in conjuction with the brand's messages.
• Follow up until every single material and activity included in their initial proposal is approved.
• Request special promotional screenings to the Marketing Coordinator, and follow up until they're confirmed.
• Send premiums to the brands for them to give in different dynamics.
• Create Wrap-Up reports for each release.
• Create presentations for different promotional events.
• Check constantly that the Style Guides, Decks and other pitching materials are updated.
• Approve localized artworks and OOH mockups.
• Request digital OOH materials.
• Request changing of the parking lot banners.
• Excellent follow-up
• Sales skills
• Communication and PR
• Project Management and Analytical Mindset
• Digital and Strategic Mindset
• Market search and understanding of the brand's objectives
• Marketing and promotions coordination.
• Minimum 3 years of marketing experience.
• Minimum 4 years of work experience in the entertainment industry
• Advanced Excel and Powerpoint