NBC UniversalUniversal City, CA
Full Time Job
ROLE: The Project Manager is the primary Production and Project Management point of contact for Creative Marketing campaigns. This is a key, multi-disciplinary role that helps enable the accurate development, execution and delivery of materials for print, digital, video, and social advertising. Project Managers work with multiple internal and external departments, clients and vendors daily ensuring effective and diligent workflow.
• Managing the creative and production process from concept through completion for print, digital and video projects. • Working with and supporting the Internal Creative Teams to innovate, design, produce and execute exemplary creative elements and campaigns.
• Investigating, troubleshooting and problem solving -- providing solutions for resource, workflow, scheduling and budgetary concerns.
• Negotiating and maintaining project budgets, timelines and deliverables, managing workflows internally and externally.
• Budgeting including but not limited to: data entry, forecasting, tracking, submitting invoices, actualizing, pacing, accruals, re-allocation, etc.
• Liase with Brand Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Shoot Production, Post Production, Special Events, Communications, and Production Management teams on timelines for pre-production, production and post production of finished creative.
• Liaising with Legal, Rights & Clearances, Programming, Development, Talent Relations, Communications, Marketing, Music Services, Production, Third Party Productions, Sales Clients, Vendors, etc. to obtain and ensure legal approval on all materials used in projects and to disseminate information on restrictions to all affected parties.
• Managing footage, photography, music and other assets needed for producers and designers to create print, digital, and video creative, and overseeing the archiving and tracking all final creative deliverables.
• Fully executing and following company guidelines regarding all required legal paperwork, including, but not limited to: NDA's, SOW, PSA, W-9's, etc.
• Managing database entry and quality control checking of all material/all versions (print, digital, video).
• Partner with shoot production team on content capture for campaign creative, ensuring all requirements and deliverables are managed.
• Working with Post Production, Production Coordinators, Traffic and Multiplatform Planning teams on the scheduling and delivery of material for on-air, online, etc. releases.
• Advising on the development and maintenance of technology applications needed to support production workflows. • Oversee special projects, events, screenings, and award campaigns as needed.
• Bachelor's degree.
• 3 - 5 Years project management, experience in a creative agency or creative production role.
• Strong knowledge of video, print and digital production, and experience with digital and social media platforms.
• Must be Mac and PC literate with proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite.
• Detail-oriented and organized with the ability to multi-task.
• Strong leadership, communication, and negotiation skills with a solutions-oriented attitude.
• Ability to perform under pressure and deliver against tight deadlines.
• Articulate, flexible, collaborative with the ability to influence and work cross-functionally across varied levels of
• Proactive with a strong sense of urgency.
• Able to work weekends and overtime on short notice