NBC UniversalMelbourne, VI
This was removed by the employer on 6/15/2021 6:00:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Production Coordinator jobs in Melbourne-VI
Search all Production Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Production Coordinator?
Full Time Job
Production Coordinator - Matchbox Syd / Melb
Production Coordinator - Matchbox (12 Months FTC) SYD/MELB
The Production Coordinator works with the Matchbox production team to facilitate Matchbox Pictures, Tony Ayres Productions & Universal Studios Group (Australia) productions, ensuring both internal and external production personnel are supported.
- Working closely with the Production Manager to facilitate the production department as required
- Maintenance & circulation of the Matchbox/USG(A)/TAP production schedule report
- Checking crew availabilities, gathering CVs, organising meetings and co-ordinating travel during early pre-pre
- Co-ordination of start-up meetings and preparation of start-up paperwork
- Provision of support to external production personnel, including setting up production specific travel accounts
- Management of FineCut online viewing system
- Primary point of contact for external production coordinators
- Assisting with delivery to NBCU and Investors, including state funding body reports; assistance with delivery to broadcasters
- Liaison point for London E&O insurers
- Management of production data (digital and physical)
- Working with the Development Coordinator on preliminary schedules, inputting production and post-production timelines
- Production Coordinator experience, preferably on overseas productions as well as Australian
- Experience liaising with key creatives and their representatives
- Attention to detail; the ability to work speedily and accurately under pressure
- Proficiency in MSOffice suite, Photoshop or InDesign
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills; demonstrated understanding of the importance of effective communication and support, particularly with external production personnel
-Excellent organizational and administrative skills in prioritizing work, meeting deadlines and responding flexibly to rapidly changing priorities
-Experience working at a professional level in the film and television industry.
You must have the right to work in Australia i.e. have Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency.