NBC UniversalUniversal City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/7/2023 10:34:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Production Assistant jobs in Universal City-CA
Search all Production Assistant postings
Full Time Job
The Production Assistant for Terrace Studios is responsible for supporting all departments of the show as assigned by Supervisor.
• Sort and Distribute mail, magazines, Fed-Ex and packages to all show employees
• Make off-lot and on-lot runs to pick up various items for the show. (i.e. camera cards, food, magazines, props, accounting runs, wardrobe runs, etc.
• Maintain the upkeep and stock the kitchen daily
• Maintain the upkeep and stock of the copy room, printers, and faxes throughout the office
• Assist Producers and ENG crews on shoots
• Escort our live show guests onto our secured stage
• Assist other departments when needed
• Other various duties as assigned by your Supervisor
• Minimum 1 year of experience working with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
• Minimum 1 year of experience in Television Production
• College degree preferred
• Strong Organizational, and leadership skills with great attention to detail
• Strong communication skills and relationship building ability
• Demonstrated ability to think clearly and quickly under pressure
• Must demonstrate a high quality of work performed, both accurately and efficiently
• Must work effectively under own initiative and strict deadlines
• Self-Starters who are assertive, enthusiastic, and highly motivated
• Interested candidates must submit a resume for this job online to be considered
• Willingness to work long hours and on some weekends with short notice
• Must have personal vehicle with insurance and driver's license
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must have work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of four days per week.
This position is eligible for company sponsored benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the Benefits page of the Careers website. Salary range: $20-$25/hr.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by emailing [email protected].