NBC UniversalUniversal City, CA
Full Time Job
Production Assistant on Access Hollywood is responsible for supporting all departments of the show as assigned by supervisor.
• Sort and Distribute mail, magazines, Fed-Ex and packages to all show employees
• Have reliable transportation to make off-lot and on-lot runs to pick up various items for the show. (i.e. camera cards, food, magazines, props, accounting runs, wardrobe runs, etc.
• Assist with set-up and break-down of production COVID-19 testing site
• Maintain the upkeep and stock the kitchen daily
• Maintain the upkeep and stock of the copy room, printers, and faxes throughout the office
• Assist Producers and ENG crews on shoots
• Escort our Live show guests onto our secured stage
• Assist other departments when needed
• Maintain a valid driver's license and proof of insurance
• Ability to pull, push, lift and carry up to 20 lbs.
• Other various duties as assigned by your Supervisor
• Minimum 1 year of experience working with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
• Minimum 1 year of experience in Television Production
• Interested candidates must submit a resume for this job online to be considered
• Willingness to work long hours and on some weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or must undergo regular COVID-19 testing if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• College degree preferred
• Strong Organizational, and leadership skills with great attention to detail
• Strong communication skills and relationship building ability
• Demonstrated ability to think clearly and quickly under pressure
• Must demonstrate a high quality of work performed, both accurately and efficiently
• Must work effectively under own initiative and strict deadlines
• Self-Starters who are assertive, enthusiastic and highly motivated