Production Assistant, E! News Nightly Pop
NBC UniversalUniversal City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/9/2022 6:34:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Production Assistant, E! News Nightly Pop jobs in Universal City-CA
Search all Production Assistant, E! News Nightly Pop postings
Full Time Job
About E! Entertainment:
E! is the only global, multi-platform brand for all things pop culture. The network is currently available to 91 million cable and satellite subscribers in the U.S and 161 countries globally. E! programming includes popular series "Keeping Up with the Kardashians," â€œVery Cavallari,â€ â€œRevenge Body with Khloé Kardashian,â€ "Total Divas," â€œTotal Bellas,â€ "Botched,â€ â€œDating #NoFilterâ€ and "Hollywood Medium with Tyler Henry;â€ topical series â€œNightly Popâ€ and â€œLadygang;â€ and new series â€œFlip It Like Disickâ€ and â€œRelatively Nat & Liv.â€ E! Newsâ€™ robust digital programming slate includes â€œE! Newsâ€™ The Rundown,â€ â€œFace Forwardâ€ and â€œWhat The Fashion" on Snapchat. E!â€™s "Live from the Red Carpet" signature events keep fans connected to their favorite stars on pop culture's biggest nights and E! is also home to the â€œE! Peopleâ€™s Choice Awards,â€ the only award show for the people, by the people. E! is a network of NBCUniversal Entertainment & Lifestyle Group, a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience. For more corporate information, visit www.nbcuniversal.com.
About Nightly Pop & BingE! Club:
Nightly Pop is a candid breakdown of the biggest pop culture entertainment news stories of the week. BingE! Club will be a weekly review series that will discuss what TV shows, movies, music, social sensations, viral videos and more that pop culture fans should be bingeing now.
A Production Assistant for Nightly Pop & BingE! Club needs to be able to:
• Assist Producers and Sr. Producers
• Pitch stories and segments
• Pull BROLL and SOTs
• Help research topics/celebrities
• Help with social media post and ideas
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelorâ€™s degree
• 1 years experience working in the entertainment industry
• Experience working in show production
• Interested candidates must submit a resume through the link below to be considered
• Willingness to work in Universal City, CA
• Must be willing to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
•Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or must undergo regular COVID-19 testing if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
•Must be willing to adhere to all CompanyCOVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Passion for pop culture, reality tv, and comedy
• Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced environment
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Working knowledge of iNews a plus