NBC UniversalStamford, CT
This was removed by the employer on 11/4/2021 1:17:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Production Assistant jobs in Stamford-CT
Search all Production Assistant postings
PLEASE NOTE: This is a project / limited term position with an estimated end date of mid-March 2022; unless otherwise amended or terminated as deliverables within this project are completed.
The Production Assistant is responsible for assisting producers in the development and execution of stories & profiles across Sports & Olympics, which will include long form, short form, and historic lookbacks. This position will have the opportunity to work in the field occasionally and learn about what makes a compelling piece of content.
• Assist production personnel in all phases of feature production across Sports & Olympics
• Organize materials for edits
• Track rights and music usage
• Assist in editing pieces, preparing scripts, font coordination and performing sports and photo research where required
• Collaborate with producer on storytelling aspects of production
• Research, logging, media management.
• Assist production personnel in all phases of Sports & Olympics feature production
• Bachelorsâ€™ Degree or equivalent years of experience
• 6 month minimum of professional production experience
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through the link below to be considered
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversalâ€™ s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
• Possess a high level of sports knowledge
• Possess a high level of initiative
• Must be a team player
• Have exceptional oral and written communication skills