NBC UniversalUniversal City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/18/2021 10:34:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Direct to Web Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Production Assistant jobs in Universal City-CA
Search all Production Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Production Assistant?
Full Time Job
Production Assistant on Access Hollywood is responsible for supporting all departments of the show as assigned by supervisor.
• Sort and Distribute mail, magazines, Fed-Ex and packages to all show employees
• Have reliable transportation to make off-lot and on-lot runs to pick up various items for the show. (i.e. camera cards, food, magazines, props, accounting runs, wardrobe runs, etc.
• Assist with set-up and break-down of production COVID-19 testing site
• Maintain the upkeep and stock the kitchen daily
• Maintain the upkeep and stock of the copy room, printers, and faxes throughout the office
• Assist Producers and ENG crews on shoots
• Escort our Live show guests onto our secured stage
• Assist other departments when needed
• Maintain a valid driverâ€™s license and proof of insurance
• Ability to pull, push, lift and carry up to 20 lbs.
• Other various duties as assigned by your Supervisor
• Minimum 1 year of experience working with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
• Minimum 1 year of experience in Television Production
• Interested candidates must submit a resume for this job online to be considered
• Willingness to work long hours and on some weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must have work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• College degree preferred
• Strong Organizational, and leadership skills with great attention to detail
• Strong communication skills and relationship building ability
• Demonstrated ability to think clearly and quickly under pressure
• Must demonstrate a high quality of work performed, both accurately and efficiently
• Must work effectively under own initiative and strict deadlines
• Self-Starters who are assertive, enthusiastic and highly motivated