NBC UniversalStamford, CT
Full Time Job
Maury is seeking a full time Production Assistant to work with all day to day operations as outlined below. This is a Run of Show position.
• Work with guests who will appear on the show while they are in town for taping
• Involvement in all show day procedures, assisting production team in all stages of production
• Books guests to appear on the show
• Perform research on potential show topics or guests
• Minimum 6 months TV experience with a talk show, news or court program, or other relevant experience (including internships)
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, MS Office)
• Self-Starter who proactively seeks out tasks and opportunities for growth
• Interested candidates must submit a resume for this job at nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT and remotely.
• Must have work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program.
• Experience with daytime talk shows a plus
• 1 to 2 years TV Production experience (including internships) preferred
• Strong interpersonal skills and previous experience booking guests for television
• Detail oriented
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments under high pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to follow direction and work independently when necessary
• Superior organizational skills