Production Assistant, Booking
NBC UniversalStamford, CT
This was removed by the employer on 10/18/2021 2:12:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Search for Production Assistant, Booking jobs in Stamford-CT
Search all Production Assistant, Booking postings
Full Time Job
The Steve Wilkos Show is seeking a full time Booking PA to work with all day to day operations as outlined below. This is a Run of Show position.
• Book guests and multiple stories to appear on the show
• Work with guests who will appear on the show while they are in town for taping
• Involvement in all show day procedures, assisting assigned associate producer and producer in all stages of production
• Perform research on potential show topics or guests
• Minimum of 1 year of TV experience with a talk show, news or court program, or other relevant experience (including internships) or Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and the internet
• Interested candidates must submit a resume for this job at nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT and remotely.
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program.
• Experience with daytime talk shows a plus
• Strong interpersonal skills and previous experience booking guests for television
• Detail oriented
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments under high pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to follow direction and work independently when necessary
• Superior organizational skills