NBC UniversalWashington, DC
Full Time Job
• Write, produce and edit segments, live shots for both day-of air and feature stories
• Oversee and manage production team, including associate producers in the field
• Pitch original story ideas and evaluate potential stories
• Book interviews and conduct pre-interviews with show guests
• Work with production editor to gather visual elements and assist with editing for segment production
• Must have 3 years experience working as Producer
• Must have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through the link below to be considered.
• Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, under tight deadline pressure, including breaking news. Must be able to work additional hours beyond scheduled shift with little or no notice if needed.
• Must be willing to work in Washington D.C
• Must be willing to travel extensively
• Ability to shoot digital video and/or still digital photography with an understanding of feeding material via LiveU, Latakoo, SendThisFile, WeTransfer, etc.
• Strong journalistic writing skills, research skills, and editorial judgment
• Demonstrated strong knowledge and interest in news and current events